Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps

TOP STOCKS TO WATCH FOR THE WEEK OF May 23, 2022 | ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This video covers earnings this week, Snowflake, Nvidia, Costco, and Alibaba.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i still cant believe i kinda predicted this, and had it all planned out, but went all in too fukkin early in march :dead:

hold it all til next year, brehs. when the republicans take it back in november, and the threat of bernie and BaeOC is vanquished, itll pop right back :mjlol:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i still cant believe i kinda predicted this, and had it all planned out, but went all in too fukkin early in march :dead:

hold it all til next year, brehs. when the republicans take it back in november, and the threat of bernie and BaeOC is vanquished, itll pop right back :mjlol:
They’ll start pumping up the market before the mid terms then it will crash afterwards

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should i make a buy on riot and mara while bitcoin is the dumpster this week or just wait for bitcoin to drop more

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
A lot of retail earnings come out this week it could really ugly if all of them miss, Costco and Best Buy are the ones I’m keeping my eyes not taking any positions in them but if they miss Puts gonna print again this week, also Dollar Tree and Dollar General, Macy’s, Burlington, Big Lots have earnings too it’s gonna be blood bath if most them miss big like Target and Walmart last week.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of retail earnings come out this week it could really ugly if all of them miss, Costco and Best Buy are the ones I’m keeping my eyes not taking any positions in them but if they miss Puts gonna print again this week, also Dollar Tree and Dollar General, Macy’s, Burlington, Big Lots have earnings too it’s gonna be blood bath if most them miss big like Target and Walmart last week.

read that article, specifically tells you targets problems, people arnt buying bulky items like tvs and furniture, people are buying food and personal items and now they have excess inventory. i mean best buy has to have the same problems right? costco is different with their membership fees so i dont know about them. im definitely running a put on best buy, not sure about costco.