Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I'm not buying anything until an actual bottom forms *pause*

Any book recommendations to pass the time over these next few weeks/months/years?

I've lost all conviction in shyt. I thought tesla was unshakeable but Elons a fukking idiot and I have no trust he doesn't just sabotage that shyt at some point :mjlol:

I may just go all cash and leave a couple gs in the port to day trade. this market is trash and its not getting any better this year

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bought some 5/20 SPY 404 calls, hope the algos go on a buying binge tomorrow and Friday. All the bad news for this week is pretty much priced in. :lupe:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bought some 5/20 SPY 404 calls, hope the algos go on a buying binge tomorrow and Friday. All the bad news for this week is pretty much priced in. :lupe:

i hope your rigiht, my apple call for next week is looking like a major L right now

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
how do we get tweets to load? thecoli is looking flabby without embeds now.

i added more FVRR and UPST recently. i wanna to add more of both so hope UPST come back down. i think both can return 400-500% from here. please advise a professional broker rather than follow me so you don't get mad at me if it doesn't work out.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Sofi and sark have been doing some heavy lifting for me lately

Saw yesterday i was up 40% and 15% on the SoFi and PLTR shares i copped recently. im just throwing money at solid companies that are down 65% etc.. Buy in waves..DCA. That's the plan.

Some of my other sh-t getting clapped up.. Tesla recently. Elon's a dumb fakkit.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw yesterday i was up 40% and 15% on the SoFi and PLTR shares i copped recently. im just throwing money at solid companies that are down 65% etc.. Buy in waves..DCA. That's the plan.

Some of my other sh-t getting clapped up.. Tesla recently. Elon's a dumb fakkit.

I've been grabbing as much SoFi as I could once it dropped under 8. It's been beaten way too much

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
Damn I couldn't post anything for about a good week now, but anywho sheesh the markers tanked hard as hell this week caught them nice moves down on the QQQ two this week nice profits and I'm looking for more downside as well.