Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
whats the best way to start if u dont mind helping

If you want to learn some of the basics I always tell guys to hit up reddit.com/r/investing and check out the sidebar on the right. It has a bunch of threads with people asking the same question, has lists of recommended readings and books as well as a thread that compares online brokers.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

paper trading.

write down say 5 stocks, today's date and share price. watch them for a month or two. see how you would have done. study the charts. get a feel for it.

no reason to throw in actual money yet.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
always amazes me what investors will buy:

The deal, called VFC Series 2015-3, securitizes $253 million of largely non-performing, commercial real estate loans. In total the portfolio consists of 341 loans — 47% are currently nonperforming, 43% are re performing and the rest are real estate-owned.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
look at this a$$hole. God I wish the SEC would drop the hammer on these HFT firms.

CA4XnzGXIAIGIdb.png:large

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
always amazes me what investors will buy:
The investors are banking that once the the non-performing loans are re-mediated by either a loss mitigation workout, REO/Short sale or foreclosure that they will get borrowers who are more qualify to take over the properties. The investors are hoping that will start to see the revenue again within the next couple of years. They probably got the portfolio for pennies on the dollar from the seller.

I don't know if you are familiar with mortgage servicing, but Nationstar is doing a public offering of common stock. This is after they brought a shytload of loans from Ocwen because they are in deep shyt with a lot regulatory issues and irate investors. I'm waiting to see how much the offering will be and may buy a couple of shares if the price is good. I have dealt with Nationstar before and they are light years better that shytty ass Ocwen.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/nationstar-announces-proposed-public-offering-201000458.html

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
If you have a Roth IRA, start using that to learn more about investment. I just learned about the various investment opportunities that is offered in my retirement account. I already make some adjustments to my account this past month and my funds already grew by $1100.

As for small time investing, I just start using the Robinhood app on my IPhone and place $100 to buy a couple of ETFs. I'm waiting for this other $100 to clear in order to buy some more stocks. Just invest how much you can, you do not need a big amount at all.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
The investors are banking that once the the non-performing loans are re-mediated by either a loss mitigation workout, REO/Short sale or foreclosure that they will get borrowers who are more qualify to take over the properties. The investors are hoping that will start to see the revenue again within the next couple of years. They probably got the portfolio for pennies on the dollar from the seller.

I don't know if you are familiar with mortgage servicing, but Nationstar is doing a public offering of common stock. This is after they brought a shytload of loans from Ocwen because they are in deep shyt with a lot regulatory issues and irate investors. I'm waiting to see how much the offering will be and may buy a couple of shares if the price is good. I have dealt with Nationstar before and they are light years better that shytty ass Ocwen.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/nationstar-announces-proposed-public-offering-201000458.html

Ocwen blows they used to service my mortgage and it wasn't like I was behind on the payments or anything they just suck. I hope they fail.