Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Was talking to a few people in my investment WhatsApp group....these ARK's have been plummeting since roughly November of last year. Kinda shows you how bad the market has been, going on 5 months of losses. I can't imagine anyone who was deeply invested in these:

ARKW
ARKQ
ARKK

I mostly stick with the blue chips, but they been dipping too. Once I see some green I'll get out of these positions and reassess my portfolio.

I made some money w/ Cathie in 2020, then in early 2021 I put about 6k of my 401k fund into ARKF, that beast is sitting at a little bit more than a 50% loss for me right now :russ:

It’s sitting in my Roth so it’s just gonna sit there for awhile. Hopefully when I’m 60 and take it out, Cathie invested in whatever company made flying cars first:mjlol:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
all the snowflake cats who was humble bragging while joining just before the IPO getting they souls clapped right now, this message board i'm on for tech workers been in full meltdown mode this year :bryan:

hope we find a bottom before early next year tho, gonna be time for me to switch jobs and need to get them RSU's for the low right before a recovery :mjgrin:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
all the snowflake cats who was humble bragging while joining just before the IPO getting they souls clapped right now, this message board i'm on for tech workers been in full meltdown mode this year :bryan:

hope we find a bottom before early next year tho, gonna be time for me to switch jobs and need to get them RSU's for the low right before a recovery :mjgrin:
:picard: -26%

:dead: