Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I’m not mad at him. That buy the dip is cool. Until you lose what 10 mill. In that case I’m securing profits to and DCAing back in. Plus I can’t lie it probably helped increase his traffic.

but you really can’t knock anyone for doing what they want with their money “This Is Not Financial Advice”
If Meet Kevin is doing anything on YouTube it's to get views. He isn't out there trying to be a role model or have integrity. His actions shouldn't be mirrored strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m not mad at him. That buy the dip is cool. Until you lose what 10 mill. In that case I’m securing profits to and DCAing back in. Plus I can’t lie it probably helped increase his traffic.

but you really can’t knock anyone for doing what they want with their money “This Is Not Financial Advice”

Building an image as the "honest modest stock guy" that wants to help the masses on YouTube all while dumping on your subscribers after preaching buy and hold for years is not cool.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Building an image as the "honest modest stock guy" that wants to help the masses on YouTube all while dumping on your subscribers after preaching buy and hold for years is not cool.

not sure what you are talking about he also trades I’ve seen him hop in and out of things. I think you low key may have projected some type of expectations on him.

And I’m almost positive he always says something along the lines of this is what I am doing. Not what others should do.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'm wondering why they're in Bitcoin just to tread water. Maybe it's bringing them new customers.
Block.png

Seems like they should focus on subscription and services because that's printing money at no real cost to them. Looks like $346 million in cost to bring back in almost $2 billion back.
Gotta read the entire 10Q

“We purchased $50.0 million and $170.0 million in bitcoin in October 2020 and February 2021, respectively, as we believe cryptocurrency is an instrument of economic empowerment that aligns with our corporate purpose”

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Gotta read the entire 10Q

“We purchased $50.0 million and $170.0 million in bitcoin in October 2020 and February 2021, respectively, as we believe cryptocurrency is an instrument of economic empowerment that aligns with our corporate purpose”
It's still a leg of the business that's not doing anything for the company. It's not really profitable for them.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I remember talk of Breeze SPAC which is now merging with D-Orbit Spa. Anybody still holding? Good deal?

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i really don’t understand this KMPH. I don’t see how it didn’t blast off everything checked out.
well, i’ll say this.. it rose from the 7s to over 19 in pm the day it was approved

analysts gave a rating that sent it back down, and they did have a point, it needs to just show that it can make sales and it’ll rise back up

kmph needs to show us the money (revenue)

its balance sheet is lovely though, and i believe in them long term

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i picked the wrong tsla sympathy this morn. i chose lcid instead of nio smh

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
Market got an easy mode? Over 200 stocks is plus 5 percent today. I guess when most of the stock is owned by so few they could push the market however they like. This shyt is crazy.