Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
redistributed my 401k to a 70/30 stock to bonds mix. Will eventually push it to 85/15. I feel more confident with today's action. Still staying on my toes!

i was going to do the same with my tsp and switch to the G (bonds securities) but I’m just going to let it ride I’m actually increasing my amount invested for this last few months since I have to wait until 59 1/2

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I hadn't looked into Block (Square) but he raises a good point. Their recent revenue explosion is mostly due to Bitcoin that's borderline almost unprofitable for them. It makes their revenue look better than it actually is because it's a sector of the business they're doing at cost.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I hadn't looked into Block (Square) but he raises a good point. Their recent revenue explosion is mostly due to Bitcoin that's borderline almost unprofitable for them. It makes their revenue look better than it actually is because it's a sector of the business they're doing at cost.

I’m out of square completely it’s still great long term company I’m sure but going all in on blockchain changes the story of the stock now it follows Bitcoin

I doubleddown on PayPal

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I’m out of square completely it’s still great long term company I’m sure but going all in on blockchain changes the story of the stock now it follows Bitcoin

I doubleddown on PayPal
I'm wondering why they're in Bitcoin just to tread water. Maybe it's bringing them new customers.
Block.png

Seems like they should focus on subscription and services because that's printing money at no real cost to them. Looks like $346 million in cost to bring back in almost $2 billion back.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I'm wondering why they're in Bitcoin just to tread water. Maybe it's bringing them new customers.
Block.png

Seems like they should focus on subscription and services because that's printing money at no real cost to them. Looks like $346 million in cost to bring back in almost $2 billion back.
Jack has a vision of a Crypto/ verse taking over its deeper than just Bitcoin but I don’t know what the business plan looks like

He envisions something with tidal and NFT’s too

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Meet kevin might have to meet my gun with that BS he pulled

:childplease:
What he do
Just a controversial form of advertising to get other youtubers to talk about him. He sold out of a $20 million portfolio after telling his followers to buy the dip. He has effectively said he's timing the market. I heard he's bought back and closed out positions since then like TTCF.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just a controversial form of advertising to get other youtubers to talk about him. He sold out of a $20 million portfolio after telling his followers to buy the dip. He has effectively said he's timing the market. I heard he's bought back and closed out positions since then like TTCF.

I’m not mad at him. That buy the dip is cool. Until you lose what 10 mill. In that case I’m securing profits to and DCAing back in. Plus I can’t lie it probably helped increase his traffic.

but you really can’t knock anyone for doing what they want with their money “This Is Not Financial Advice”