Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lots of high growth names are at their highest valuation since the tech bubble of 2000. With the feds tapering twice as fast as before, expect tightening. Focus on names that have relative strength as opposed to weakness.
going back to my comment from 1/5.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read your post and think why would I pay for anything from a random guy on YouTube? I mean really who is that guy? All that stuff is "for entertainment purposes only and he's not a financial advisor" so them paying him money to be "entertained" by him doesn't obligate him to tailor his strategies to appease them.

That guy is always selling courses and stuff. Why would I take a course form a random guy with an opinion? If I take a college course I can at least get credit towards a diploma. Taking a class from a person that isn't necessarily qualified to teach anything is stupid if you're paying them for it.

This is one of those instances where people signed up for some bullshyt and got what they paid for. I just watched that video and he claims he sold out of everything and plans to buy back in about 60 days or less. Not what I would have done but whatever.

If I was going to take advice from anyone on YouTube without questioning their qualifications I'd go with this guy. He at least sounds sensible.

Meet Kevin was a YouTube attention whore dying his hair every neon color under the sun talking about buying the dip and he's a multimillionaire throwing money at every hot and trendy stock that popped up. I never really got the sense he had a nailed down strategy. I remember back when he'd flood YouTube with constant stimulus videos back when that whole thing was going. He just does whatever grabs attention. I'm sorry so many people weren't smart enough to pick up on that.

One of the better Finance Youtubers.

Several others don't know shyt and it seems like they just "caught the wave", either that
or they repeat articles word for word and give horrific stock advice.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
anybody enroll into an ESPP (employee stock purchase plan) with their company before?
Yep, even if you don’t work for a company where you think the stock will grow rapidly, that 10-15% discount usually can net a a quick gain on a turnaround sale. But just be clear on how your buy price is calculated.