Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps

That put me off of options before I ever started. That guttural noise.

I was also scared for a year before starting. Started small and slowly got my confidence up. You don't have to throw everything you have in a play. Small moves garner big gains.

Also this guy played earnings. That is gambling. They should be meant as lotto tickets. shyt I only threw 31 bucks at Netflix because usually those plays end up big losers. Never put that much money on a earnings play unless it's a small amount of your net worth.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I won't be surprised to see the market take a major dump Monday.

Too much bad stuff going on right now. War possible.

crypto looks like it's in danger of dying a tragic death.

The Feds have the "perfect" solution. A digital dollar to track everything people do with their money. How generous :francis:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I need to make myself a list of dividend stocks that might go on sale this week. I'm still building my portfolio with small amounts of money each month, seems like a good time to get in some companies I couldn't really afford a position before.
Wasn't gonna buy for a few months because we just bought a house but seems like a good time to buy for the long term

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need to make myself a list of dividend stocks that might go on sale this week. I'm still building my portfolio with small amounts of money each month, seems like a good time to get in some companies I couldn't really afford a position before.
Wasn't gonna buy for a few months because we just bought a house but seems like a good time to buy for the long term

Altria and SCHD are the only dividends I’m in everything else is growth related. I don’t have enough invested in order to take advantage of heavy dividends at the sacrifice of growth.

Last edited:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Altria and SCHD are the only dividends I’m in everything else is growth related. I don’t have enough invested in order to take advantage of heavy dividends at the sacrifice of growth.
I don't have enough invested to really take advantage yet either, but I'm slowly building my portfolio, adding small positions over time. I'll only really know if it's the right move ten/twenty years down the line but:yeshrug:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Invest in bitcoin they said hedge ur stocks they said :mjcry:
Every time I get paid I buy $10 of Bitcoin. I try not to look at it. It had climbed to almost $1000 and now it's under $450. My unrealized gains went from $550 to $87. Still not turning off the auto-invest though. It's a negligible amount.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every time I get paid I buy $10 of Bitcoin. I try not to look at it. It had climbed to almost $1000 and now it's under $450. My unrealized gains went from $550 to $87. Still not turning off the auto-invest though. It's a negligible amount.

thats how I’ve been doing it. It’s just what it is at this point no need to trip for me.