Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
it’s definitely among mines. NIO, Averaging into AMC while it was up, HCMC. And I may be the only person in the world who lost on crypto.

with amc I made a very good profit at first and should have sold when it was up in June. But I basically started buying more per week. DCA’d my profits away and now just holding a bag as it continues to go down.

my victory for the year was LGVN I made a killing on that.

My biggest mistake too :francis: I should have stuck with the initial 100 shares I bought in Feb, but I got greedy

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
damn that’s actually extremely intelligent basically high conviction companies but instead of buying commons she got options. And if they run up she can always get out early.

:mjlol:Leaps is where the real money is, I been telling yaw. And since alot of those are ATM, it tells retailers they can eat too if the Whales (the Market Manipulators) are behind it.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Should I blindly follow?
it depends on your trading philosophy
Her other picks have done well and these are pretty solid companies. if anything this tells me she's changed her trading a bit. she would usually have like 2 or 3 out there picks but this time only MU is a new one.
seems like stable companies are still the play for a minute or she's getting less risky in her age

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
damn that’s actually extremely intelligent basically high conviction companies but instead of buying commons she got options. And if they run up she can always get out early.

They gotta do something about this shyt. If they're gonna allow members of Congress to trade stocks (personally I think they shouldn't be allowed to all) then at least make them disclose their positions immediately.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They gotta do something about this shyt. If they're gonna allow members of Congress to trade stocks (personally I think they shouldn't be allowed to all) then at least make them disclose their positions immediately.

i agree. I know I had to sign paperwork where I couldn’t invest in companies we did business with. I find it hard to believe that people are allowed to invest in companies when they have prior knowledge of policy and plans.