Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is anyone familiar with net (cloud flare) I started a position with it and I see it’s in a slight downward area but from doing research it seems like a solid growth company. But Is this downward trend it’s in moreso it getting closer to its true valuation or was it just hype? If so I can weight until it gets lower in cost to continue to add. Or is this a good price for it and it will end up being worth more in the future?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My biggest mistake this year was NIO:francis:

it’s definitely among mines. NIO, Averaging into AMC while it was up, HCMC. And I may be the only person in the world who lost on crypto.

with amc I made a very good profit at first and should have sold when it was up in June. But I basically started buying more per week. DCA’d my profits away and now just holding a bag as it continues to go down.

my victory for the year was LGVN I made a killing on that.

Last edited:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Is anyone familiar with net (cloud flare) I started a position with it and I see it’s in a slight downward area but from doing research it seems like a solid growth company. But Is this downward trend it’s in moreso it getting closer to its true valuation or was it just hype? If so I can weight until it gets lower in cost to continue to add. Or is this a good price for it and it will end up being worth more in the future?

:mjlol: NET value with double in 5 years.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
so nets good? I have a small position it I can’t front it’s been moving down. Or is it some better looks out there?

:mjlol:You good with NET. It 2x'd just this year. Also the stock is fairly new so considering that, it's been fast growth.

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it’s definitely among mines. NIO, Averaging into AMC while it was up, HCMC. And I may be the only person in the world who lost on crypto.

with amc I made a very good profit at first and should have sold when it was up in June. But I basically started buying more per week. DCA’d my profits away and now just holding a bag as it continues to go down.

my victory for the year was LGVN I made a killing on that.
I’m not touching another China stock for a long time.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
This crazy brehs.

I remember last year there was discussion on what would happen for retail to loose interest in trading.

I don’t remember anyone having

“S&P continues to make all time highs while growth gets record and multiples compress” on they bingo card:gucci:

All time high while ~322 stocks in the S&P hit 52 week lows :dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

The correlation between growth sucking and @Scholar not posting has been :troll:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
This crazy brehs.

I remember last year there was discussion on what would happen for retail to loose interest in trading.

I don’t remember anyone having

“S&P continues to make all time highs while growth gets record and multiples compress” on they bingo card:gucci:

All time high while ~322 stocks in the S&P hit 52 week lows :dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

The correlation between growth sucking and @Scholar not posting has been :troll:

this is why i tell new investors to start off buying the S&P. it's designed to only go up so you can't lose.

this market is so random. some stocks i follow dropped 5%+ on no news yesterday and are now up 5%+ on no news as well. this shyt is not healthy. i wonder if traders have been getting killed the last couple of months.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is why i tell new investors to start off buying the S&P. it's designed to only go up so you can't lose.

this market is so random. some stocks i follow dropped 5%+ on no news yesterday and are now up 5%+ on no news as well. this shyt is not healthy. i wonder if traders have been getting killed the last couple of months.
The game been fukked since the meme stock situation back in the first quarter.

Starski

Superstar
Daps

All new investors should be indexing.

That said this is a hedge funds dream( especially a long/short) the variability in returns for any given stock compared to the next prob hasn’t been wider.

This is a stock pickers market.