Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Damn, I thought most won heavy with tech :ohhh:
depends - the high growth small caps have been murdered, unless you sold in jan/feb or bought in the 2020 dip (or earlier), a lot of hot names from 2020 are negative, they dipped in march/april and never fully recovered before the sept dip and now this dip. big tech is the only thing up. unfortunately for me, i dropped a lot of money in the week before the feb dip, have continued to buy lower for select stocks but my cost basis is still a long ways out. portfolio is. :trash: this year

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This where money made but also where research is important. Don't worry about your companies you already have. They are all down.
I think all the growth stocks I have are decent enough to recover.
SoFi -17%
Matterport +100%
Planet 13 -30%
Palantir -16%
TTCF -20%
My other stuff is FB, AAPL, TSLA, MSFT, WBA, ABBV, JPM, DIS, POAHY
Other than that last one that's down 5% I'm positive on all those others but they're not really growth companies.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think all the growth stocks I have are decent enough to recover.
SoFi -17%
Matterport +100%
Planet 13 -30%
Palantir -16%
TTCF -20%
My other stuff is FB, AAPL, TSLA, MSFT, WBA, ABBV, JPM, DIS, POAHY
Other than that last one that's down 5% I'm positive on all those others but they're not really growth companies.

SoFi undervalued that's why i cont. to add shares and Calls. i had leaps that already hit big and sold out. Now im gonna buy more.

PLTR.. not really undervalued but will be if they grow the way i feel they can..

Planet 13 seems solid but i don't own any now

TTCF i gave up on.. too much fuccery was goin on..

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Da fuc how
FAANG + things like ADBE, CRM, MSFT, semis and the indexes are all up YTD - it's the small cap high growth names getting clapped (these are the positions killing my gains, my LT portfolio is sitting nice except my position in DKNG - but I'm long on it so oh well...my trading/midterm portfolios are like -40% :russ:)