Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
That's the weirdest reason to sell a stock. How does a TV character impact their actual business?
It shows where their priorities lie
It really started because peloton had the chance the block the scene but just blindly accepted it.
They’re already under fire for their treadmill killing a kid and how they responded to the incident
So having a commercial with a fake character who died in the show and saying he lives is extremely tone deaf and disrespectful since they’re dealing with a worse real life situation
Combine this with the fact that the stock has been tanking and that it’s losing its pulse with its demographic was enough for me to pull the trigger

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It shows where their priorities lie
It really started because peloton had the chance the block the scene but just blindly accepted it.
They’re already under fire for their treadmill killing a kid and how they responded to the incident
So having a commercial with a fake character who died in the show and saying he lives is extremely tone deaf and disrespectful since they’re dealing with a worse real life situation
Combine this with the fact that the stock has been tanking and that it’s losing its pulse with its demographic was enough for me to pull the trigger
They sell overpriced treadmill and exercise bikes. It always seemed like a pandemic play to me.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Anybody else in GOGL? Stock is around 8 and they pay a quarterly dividend. I got in in time for this quarter, 85 cents per share:ohhh: one of my only moneymakers in this market:mjlol:

Cheaper then ZIM if you want to get in on the inflated prices for container shipping:yeshrug:

No financial advice ofcourse