Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
What's the best book you guys recommend to learn the market?
This is a good one for mentally taking on
51pJPs1sMHL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I started a position in Nu Holdings which is a Brazilian fintech not really expecting much but I was missing a financial holding in my portfolio and will go into the next year with this one.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I'm 94% cash in Schwab

Only holding MSOS and BETZ. I sold almost everything on Friday. The red on the screen everyday was emotional taxing.

I just analyzed by year P&L

2020 = positive 22k
2021 = negative 1k

Webull is shyt show. I don't log those trades. I just know I'm down ~6k in 18 months

I just need to take wheel profits and put it away vs lotto them in memes. Was hoping one of those lotto would have worked

:to:

51GMVC5Y9FL.jpg

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
I'm 94% cash in Schwab

Only holding MSOS and BETZ. I sold almost everything on Friday. The red on the screen everyday was emotional taxing.

I just analyzed by year P&L

2020 = positive 22k
2021 = negative 1k

Webull is shyt show. I don't log those trades. I just know I'm down ~6k in 18 months

I just need to take wheel profits and put it away vs lotto them in memes. Was hoping one of those lotto would have worked

:to:

51GMVC5Y9FL.jpg

buy some apple, Disney, and Microsoft and call it a day.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
SMCE looks like an OTC stock to watch today.

POINT ROBERTS, WA / ACCESSWIRE / December 13, 2021 / SMC Entertainment, Inc. ("SMC" or the "Company") (OTC PINK:SMCE) is pleased to announce that on December 10, 2021 it closed its $45 million acquisition of Genesis Financial, Inc. ("Genesis"), a privately-owned diversified financial services company with a focus on fintech-powered wealth management advisory services. Genesis will operate as a subsidiary of SMC. At closing, stockholders of Genesis representing 95.28% of the common stock of Genesis have accepted SMC's offer. It is expected the remaining Genesis stockholders (representing 4.72% of Genesis common stock) will come on board very soon.

SMC has delivered to Genesis, the proportionate percentage of accepted stockholders, the agreed upon purchase price of $45 million in SMC's Series B Preferred Shares. Post closing, and SMC will issue 20 million warrants exercisable at $1 per warrant with a 3-year exercise period which will be used for operational, capital management and acquisition purposes. Mr. Warwick Kerridge, Chairman of Genesis, has been appointed to SMC's Board of Directors. Mr. Charles Provini, proposed by Genesis, will join SMC's Board of Directors as an independent director.