Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
RBLX at 77. That's almost 20% from intro price and 70% from the supposed 45 bucks they were supposed to start trading at :beli:

I stayed away because I felt like it was going to swing wildly (which it has) and I didn't think I could time it well.

The original listing was at $45 but by the time you and I were able to trade it was already $60+. It ran up then fell back below $70 intraday and then ran up to its price now.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I stayed away because I felt like it was going to swing wildly (which it has) and I didn't think I could time it well.

The original listing was at $45 but by the time you and I were able to trade it was already $60+. It ran up then fell back below $50 intraday and then ran up to its price now.

yeah, i cashed out early for a little profit and called it a day. Don't regret it.

GREAT CALL right here. :wow:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

The original listing was at $45 but by the time you and I were able to trade it was already $60+. It ran up then fell back below $50 intraday and then ran up to its price now.
When did it fall below 50 ? :dwillhuh: My chart only show a dip to 66 yesterday but can't see it going any lower

Javed

All Star
Daps
y'all think raised rates would start a bear market?

I think tomorrow just gone be a bunch of "noise"