Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If you didn’t buy the dip idk what to tell you

If I had more bread to do so, I would have

lesson learned tho

I'm still down overall on TSLA, but today has brought me back from the dead on this shyt.

Now just need CCIV to get some damn sense!!!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Rekkapryde, your TSLA should be in the green shouldn't it ? :wow:

nah, not out the clear yet.

I was waiting for my other 401k rollover bread to clear. Once it did, the price was around 758 for the extra 100 shares I bought.

notquite.png

my avg price is around 695 for all of the shares I have.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
People who trade options got fukked those weeks unnecessarily by market manipulation, and even big value investors like Chamath and the big Tesla whales lost positons.

hush, I can see the attempt at trying to save face:russell:

You just said it again. Those who trade options.

I respect anybody who is trying to get paper and how they go about doing it. But I’m not trading, I’m investing. It’s been that way.

So for someone like myself who is moreso focused on long investments, a bloody two weeks isn’t the end of the world, it’s an opportunity. I averaged down my CB on several positions like IPOE and I added more on companies I believe in like Square when they were under 200.

I’m not here to save face because I have nothing to save, I’m just offering an alternative viewpoint. Getting ‘bags dumped on you’ only affects you if you sell,,, otherwise it’s irrelevant and can present an opportunity. Example; why would I lose my hair over a Tesla dip when I had it throughout last year? Last couple weeks it’s fallen back down to where it was in December. Oh nooooo whoa is meeeee

But don’t mind me, I’m just over here doing the boring shyt like investing in companies I believe in and believe will matter way more in 2025, 2030 than they do today. I own both GME and AMC, but they represent literally less than 2% of my portfolio. I wish you the best of luck, just offering a different view as that’s how people learn.