Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some tech brehs got diamond hands too :mjlit:
:myman:

Honestly the excuses the media uses to the pitch FUD is incredible. The market jumps between highs every other day yet they talk about dumps as "inflation fears" or "fears of overvaulation". More money than ever is in this market. It was total bullshyt, they were being complicit.

Tesla bulls eating well. :ehh: thats said the mother of all dumps could still be on the way. But HODL because at the end of the day its market manipulation

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
1000 a week after earnings
69df409e9269fb34fe45b5640b835cec.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Short-sellers made billions from U.S. tech selloff, GameStop inflicts losses: Ortex

What did I tell you? Short sellers were dumping on you guys for 2 weeks just to fight GME. :scust: but they failed because of team Diamond Hands.

Disgustya. Not too late to buy a ticket to this rocket and get back at em.

Any price below a stack is a discount. :mjlit:

Edit: before disingenuous people try to say the tech selloffs were unrelated

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/22/hed...stop-are-now-missing-out-on-market-gains.html

dirty game out here :scust:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Short-sellers made billions from U.S. tech selloff, GameStop inflicts losses: Ortex

What did I tell you? Short sellers were dumping on you guys for 2 weeks just to fight GME. :scust: but they failed because of team Diamond Hands.

Disgustya. Not too late to buy a ticket to this rocket and get back at em.

Any price below a stack is a discount. :mjlit:

Edit: before disingenuous people try to say the tech selloffs were unrelated

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/22/hed...stop-are-now-missing-out-on-market-gains.html

I think the bolded is one of the key differences between trading and investing..

I don’t disagree that hedge funds were selling off some of their blue chips to free up some cash for the GME shorting disaster.... but you’re saying they dumped bags on us... like we minded? I don’t see your logic. Nobody had a class project due on March 5th that said you need to sell your stakes by then.

Nobody likes seeing red all day, but most of this thread was people encouraging others to go shopping and buy discounts and dips. If you bought dips and kept solid in the companies you believed in, you’re probably already seeing some real nice return on that this week.

I see what you’re saying, but this dip has/will turn out decent for most in here I think. At least for the people thinking of the next 6-18 months as opposed to the next 3.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the bolded is one of the key differences between trading and investing..

I don’t disagree that hedge funds were selling off some of their blue chips to free up some cash for the GME shorting disaster.... but you’re saying they dumped bags on us... like we minded? I don’t see your logic. Nobody had a class project due on March 5th that said you need to sell your stakes by then.

Nobody likes seeing red all day, but most of this thread was people encouraging others to go shopping and buy discounts and dips. If you bought dips and kept solid in the companies you believed in, you’re probably already seeing some real nice return on that this week.

I see what you’re saying, but this dip has/will turn out decent for most in here I think. At least for the people thinking of the next 6-18 months as opposed to the next 3.
People who trade options got fukked those weeks unnecessarily by market manipulation, and even big value investors like Chamath and the big Tesla whales lost positons.

hush, I can see the attempt at trying to save face:russell: