Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Like i was saying yesterday, there's no indication that the bleeding will stop anytime soon so why continue to buy. i'm waiting on a sign of reversal. the street made up it's mind that they can't live with 1.6% which is ridiculous because during the Trump era we were at 1.9% and the market was flourishing..

but as they say it just takes enough people to believe it and when they decide to pull out.. it sets off a tailwind of panic selling. They get what they want here. Retail are fleeing the market.

When the dust settles the whales will have new cheap shares to ride up.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Like i was saying yesterday, there's no indication that the bleeding will stop anytime soon so why continue to buy. i'm waiting on a sign of reversal. the street made up it's mind that they can't live with 1.6% which is ridiculous because during the Trump era we were at 1.9% and the market was flourishing..

but as they say it just takes enough people to believe it and when they decide to pull out.. it sets off a tailwind of panic selling. They get what they want here. Retail are fleeing the market.

When the dust settles the whales will have new cheap shares to ride up.
I liked that one video posted by serious i think.. split my ammo into three.. if it keeps correcting I keep adding

if it corrects a 4th or even 5th time so be it.. i'm young and long and my money has been collecting dust for my entire life not being an investor until this month

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
bought the dip for my index/mutual funds & TSLA + blue chip stocks in M1...im good for the day:ehh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I liked that one video posted by serious i think.. split my ammo into three.. if it keeps correcting I keep adding

if it corrects a 4th or even 5th time so be it.. i'm young and long and my money has been collecting dust for my entire life not being an investor until this month

look at PLTR for example. $23. i felt $26 was a solid buy. Down 50% off it's highs. Nice contracts.. everyone raves about them. They are setup for the future.

Look at companies that are not overbought. We want deals. We don't want to be buying shyt that's near it's highs right now.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
TDOC on super sale, it’s close to that 190-210 sideways range it traded in before breaking out. I’m adding more shares

Edit: added CRM below 220 as well, looking at more QCOM as well. Chip shortage ain’t went no where and Biden is pushing US production of chips

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
watch for the pump fake it's Friday after all... i would only add money to positions that you deem are "undervalued"
Oh I'm good on adding at the moment (missed 2.20 sonn dip.) There was just a pretty big candle on spy at 378. Lots of buyers. Hoping that was it