Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
if you consolidate your portfolio into 3 - 5 stocks, you will hardly ever be in the red. some of yall are spread too thin with your 15 - 20+ stock portfolio and then you wonder why you getting killed today.

Nah, the opposite is true. Now I’m not advocating holding 15-20+ positions, but you’re less likely to feel the pain of a red day if your risk is spread out across multiple stocks.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
RZb90XC.png

giphy.gif

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
More HIMS:

For a company founded in 2017 these numbers are impressive.

Not quite sure why but their app isn't getting much love, it's still a young company. Also it's not really recommended to use your phone for important video conferences. But not everyone has access to a computer.

So my question is....is it really that rare for them to have users that only have tablets and ipad's?
Is this a sign that the company just targeted towards yuppies / millennials with money.

I hope not because then this just further contributes to disparities and barriers.
Also they haven't updated the app since May 2020.

There's still time enhance the app, considering that the reviews are trash.

Now ForHIM's is definitely getting webtraffic. 3.25Million hits in a month is fukking great. :wow:

ForHers isn't getting as much traffic, by a significant amount. 325k still isn't bad but that's a major drop off from ForHims. Maybe it's because women are unaware. I mean I just now found out that there's a completely website for women. So it could be a marketing problem, something that should get addressed in the near future.

HIMS has their own pharmacy. With about 20% of their drugs being generic(copy cat / me too or cheaper versions of branded drugs). This could be a major cost saver in 20+ years. That full automation packaging machinery is a reason to get mad bullish. :wow:

The warehouse specifically located in Ohio for strategic logistics purposes:

Digital Health Company, Hims & Hers, to Locate Here - New Albany, Ohio Economic Development
HIMSPharma.png

Sexual health being a major revenue generator is on par with being a Health care company geared towards millennials. Chronic diseases / noncommunicable disease don't really start showing up in the population until at least around mid to late 30's.
fig5.jpg

That 91% subscription rate is :wow:

Should be interesting to see this company grow. I could see this becoming a trendy as fukk company amongst millennials, like the LMND of healthcare. As always I'm hoping this tanks like CLOV so can I pick up shares for cheap :whew:

dikk pill companies are here to stay brehs. Anything telehealth is worth looking into.

I see Roman commercials everyday on CNN. These companies really need to go public. Competition will be fierce, but these telehealth companies will eat collectively. 40 gang here, and i know one day i have to order some:deadrose:

Roman made ED problem approachable. Hims feels younger, but I like more mature bran. Nurx is another one too.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Nah, the opposite is true. Now I’m not advocating holding 15-20+ positions, but you’re less likely to feel the pain of a red day if your risk is spread out across multiple stocks.
nah breh, holding 3 - 5 stocks bought at low prices points is 10x better than holding 15 - 20, unless you've put 10k into each of them (if you got the cash to do that then cool, most don't). a friend of mine is going crazy right now talmbout he's account is disgustingly red. then i see he got 22 positions open with 4 - 7 shares bought in each stock :mjlol:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
I’m only in the green today because of a large position in CCIV. Everything else is red (minus IPOD and IPOF). I have 10+ holdings
which proves my point. your overall account will hardly be red if you consolidate and cop stocks at a low cost basis. tesla is dropping mad today, but my cost basis is so low that i'm not affected by it nor do i give a fukk. 4 of my other stocks are green af too.