Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Anyone hear anything about CURLF or TLRY?

Tilray up 40% today alone and CURLF been gaining steadily the past week or so
Brehs mentioned TLRY sometime last week and CURLF has been going up because they got a few 100 mil in funding from investors. They're trying to capitalize off of new legislations with Georgia turning blue. With the Dems in control it means big things for Marijuana. GTBIF just did the same thing CURLF did as far as funding and they should be going up in AH and premarket

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
been lurking this thread the past week :demonic:

couldn't pull GME money out of TDA quickly enough from opening/depositing an account and this penny stock stuff has me :ehh: on a pure gambling tip

but I'd like to to put the EV more in my favor :jbhmm: because I just bought 100k of some shyt off pure speculation and hearsay from another site who was referencing people on another site :why:

appreciate the posts about criteria for making watch lists and reading charts. With a lot of newer people in here explaining thought processes is definitely helpful.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
GNCP is the stock if anyone wants to offer any thoughts. will rep

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I did end up selling CCIV yesterday

Wasnt comfortable being up that much that long on a spac rumor. Keeping it on my watch list though. Freed up some other funds for some more plays too.

Missed the RIOT play. Been watching it for a month now but I didn’t have the funds so it is what it is. At least I got in on CCIV :wow: I’ll hit up RIOT on the next dip. Probably gonna use these profits on the Roblox IPO. Looking at GDRX and NIO still too

I’ve learned a lot from y’all thanks. Getting a better feel for this for sure.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I did end up selling CCIV yesterday

Wasnt comfortable being up that much that long on a spac rumor. Keeping it on my watch list though. Freed up some other funds for some more plays too.

Missed the RIOT play. Been watching it for a month now but I didn’t have the funds so it is what it is. At least I got in on CCIV :wow: I’ll hit up RIOT on the next dip. Probably gonna use these profits on the Roblox IPO. Looking at GDRX and NIO still too

I’ve learned a lot from y’all thanks. Getting a better feel for this for sure.

nothing wrong with profits! Never! sometimes you leave money on the table but you are on your way to stacking W's which is the name of the game.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
been lurking this thread the past week :demonic:

couldn't pull GME money out of TDA quickly enough from opening/depositing an account and this penny stock stuff has me :ehh: on a pure gambling tip

but I'd like to to put the EV more in my favor :jbhmm: because I just bought 100k of some shyt off pure speculation and hearsay from another site who was referencing people on another site :why:

appreciate the posts about criteria for making watch lists and reading charts. With a lot of newer people in here explaining thought processes is definitely helpful.

I don't over-complicate things. These are my preferences:

How much does the sector generate now? How much will the sector generate in 5 yrs?

Is the sector an attractive one with room to gain even more public sentiment?

Is the product or service offered disruptive? How does it impact the sector/industry?

Is the company profitable? If not, how soon is it projected to be profitable?

Will the company gain public sentiment via hedge fund backing or online backing?

Is this an intermediate or long-term holding?

I have a simple criteria. My old lady hates it but she knows it's supremely effective.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was ready to close on NNOX but somebody put the battery in they pack today. Earnings call just two weeks away.. I'm gonna be surfing :banderas:

I'm seeing so many good moves right now, just trying to keep a balanced portfolio, but its almost hard to lose money (besides being a retard). I wish I could evangelize these stock moves to my real life folk but they literally give me the :camby: