Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
@Chrishaune @Theo Penn any insight on alyi?

I've seen people saying how it's a scam and CEO is shady 5 months ago but it just kept on climbing from there :mjgrin:

More of a short term play for me because what they are going after won’t be very profitable for a while. They are focused on Africa in terms of expanding EVs there, so it’s gonna take a while to really make some money. Chart looked good to pump plus they had a catalyst event this week.

The CEO is a retired Lieutenant Colonel who is leveraging his experiences and relationships with AFRICOM to build his business and strategy. Pretty interesting what he is trying to do but he’s also going to face competition from China and building relationships within Africa is very challenging.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You should have a big bag right now. What price did you get in?
.03 at 10k amount. Like 2100 profit. Nearly at 2400 total. Its definitely helped that account nearly reach 10k practically doubled that account since start of year. Got a $1 limit sell set but if it keeps rising I'll bump that up. Wanna see if i do a trailing stop loss but dont think fidelity allows it on penny stocks.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Anyone hear anything about CURLF or TLRY?

Tilray up 40% today alone and CURLF been gaining steadily the past week or so

all weed plays are running but TLRY i believe is Canadian my focus is on U.S. based weed plays as they stand to gain the most from this new wave so i been fukkin with MSOS ETF U.S. weed holdings..

in theory u could make more by goin into 1 or 2 companies but MSOS been moving so well without the risks of the individual companies..

whole sector on :fire: :fire: tho