Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Regarding BTCUSD, I'm not sure the Tesla buys mattered that much ultimately. People who are following TSLA are most likely already in BTC or know it already. Also Wall Street been in crypto and made it legit for the longest now (in 2017/2018 every company wanted to some blockchain stuff) so IMO, the news most likely triggered the current jump but I'm not sure it gives it any more legitimacy than that :manny:. But considering Tesla averaged buys at 33K, that price will likely be a good support in the future however

15-20k ** :lolbron:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Talk to me
Palantir is a company that a lot of brehs were talking about here so I did some research on it and liked what I saw chartwise
I don't know much about the company I just know that they need to make a lot of contracts with companies to keep the stock pumping

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Palantir is a company that a lot of brehs were talking about here so I did some research on it and liked what I saw chartwise
I don't know much about the company I just know that they need to make a lot of contracts with companies to keep the stock pumping

IBM a good endorsement to have.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
MARA ended up $4 more AH. Just opened another account and want to buy more MARA, wonder how long the TSLA news propels BTC. Do I jump in and DCA down or wait a bit for the inevitable pullback :jbhmm: if it runs too long, a pullback might still be above current level

Anyone still waiting for that market correction?

I was waiting to get back in my longs (aka where I put profit until I reach a certain amount - needed the cash for selling puts during high volatilitylast weeks).. but "can't time the market " :yeshrug:... so I bought today on slight red

- BETZ
- KBWD
- OUSA
- OUSM
- OEUR
- DEEP

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Things have been overextended for a while imo. The real question is....does it matter in an era of unprecedented money printing/endless stimulus?
For day traders like me, yes. But I agree, don't fight the feds.