Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Regarding BTCUSD, I'm not sure the Tesla buys mattered that much ultimately. People who are following TSLA are most likely already in BTC or know it already. Also Wall Street been in crypto and made it legit for the longest now (in 2017/2018 every company wanted to some blockchain stuff) so IMO, the news most likely triggered the current jump but I'm not sure it gives it any more legitimacy than that :manny:. But considering Tesla averaged buys at 33K, that price will likely be a good support in the future however

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why is Tesla receiving no benefit from the BTC run?

it’s already priced in :troll:

it is strange tho...I’ve literally seen janky ass pennies that pivoted to BTC overnight receive an immense boost *cough*NCTY*cough* surprised not to see it have even a little short term positive impact on TSLA

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
@Chrishaune @Theo Penn any insight on alyi?

I've seen people saying how it's a scam and CEO is shady 5 months ago but it just kept on climbing from there :mjgrin:

As long as it is gaining .....ride......who cares if the CEO is a scumbag....Take the money when you're ready. If you're already up 100% you've done what you wanted to do.....

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
to be clear i mean hype around the stock. You'd have thought there would be a little bounce.
There's just so much to volatility when it comes to Tesla and all their products. Even Elon is so all over the place at times that I think it genuinely scares some people away but I do believe he knows what he's doing and it will eventually go into the $1000s

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Anyone still waiting for that market correction?
The biggest factor in a market correction right now would be what happens with the housing market. The moratoriums being extended is honestly what's keeping everything afloat. The unemployment numbers aren't really having much of an effect.