Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there anyway we could get the bio guys from Six Figures, Six Certs in here ?
They did some phenomenal DD on certain companies in that space.

I like all of the varied views up in here regarding stable companies primarily in tech
but it'd be dope to see their perspective as well.
Like @Tug life could definitely add to this thread IMO.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
another reason why APPL is buy & hold forever:eat: get your growth company and dividend company all in one:manny:

The amount of free cash flow on hand:blessed:

Coming for TSLA spot for electric vehicles :skip:

New M1 chips got apple fanboys lining up for more :whew:

when I have more capital I'm def allocating a large portion of my port to Apple. I'm still trying to build it up with some short term gains but this is def a end game hold forever stock.

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
After about 6 months in now, I want to shuffle around 3k-5k of my positions for longer hold securities. I was thinking an initial spread across:

NVDA - I definitely want a solid 5G player and they are linked with Verizon
DIS - for obvious reasons
LMND or SQ - More DD needed here and both seem volatile atm, but they have great upside from what I’ve read so far.
FVVR - remote work is here to stay and their balance sheet is great (liquid/no debt)

I already have AAPL and TSLA. I was looking into the SPACs that everyone mentions on here to generate bigger pushes (CCIV, DCRB etc.), but I think I’ll wait until an tangible announcement is made and buy that day.

Is there another 5G player that may be under the radar?

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After about 6 months in now, I want to shuffle around 3k-5k of my positions for longer hold securities. I was thinking an initial spread across:

LMND or SQ - More DD needed here and both seem volatile atm, but they have great upside from what I’ve read so far.
FVVR - remote work is here to stay and their balance sheet is great (liquid/no debt)

I already have AAPL and TSLA. I was looking into the SPACs that everyone mentions on here to generate bigger pushes (CCIV, DCRB etc.), but I think I’ll wait until an tangible announcement is made and buy that day.

Not directly 5G but since they’re the largest chip maker in the world it’s a tide lifts all boats situation. Give some thought to Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM). I’m up 25% so far on them and the stock itself is up 475% over 5 years.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

If you want to diversify AMT or CCI - cell towers, they’re down/sideways a bit as most reit’s have struggled the past year but are good long holds

More semiconductors - MRVL, QCOMM, SKWKS, TSM or a semi etf - SMH has been good to me

then a security play like CRWD or PANW

Daps
Reppin
NYC

Marvell is printing me dough; Skyworks is good too