Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
without knowing much about the company it seems like they're hemorrhaging money at an increasing rate.
"Shares of this company are currently not available to sell short"
RexToss.gif

SPURRIER_RAGE.gif

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
nothing like waking up and watching the market tank by the end of the day I want to see 3000 points knocked off the dow

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
NEWL from NASDAQ with YET ANOTHER reverse split.. @GoogleMe @Domingo Halliburton is this a good time for me to do my first short?
NEWL - SharpCharts Workbench - StockCharts.com
sc

Have you shorted below $2.50 before? Unless you have an offshore account or a very good broker, shorting stocks under $1 is highly improbable. Usually commissions and fees are huge & requires $2.50/share maintenance. Also, upside risk is higher with lower priced stocks. Could pop instantly and go right through your stop.

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Have you shorted below $2.50 before? Unless you have an offshore account or a very good broker, shorting stocks under $1 is highly improbable. Usually commissions and fees are huge & requires $2.50/share maintenance. Also, upside risk is higher with lower priced stocks. Could pop instantly and go right through your stop.
i know but newl is a guaranteed scam....i know allllll about it :bayer:

usually i wouldn't short tho

going to the career center at lsu to see about wealth management as my career...

tryin to find some kind of career ...anything really...anyone got any ideas..

business major, minor in personal investment

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
i know but newl is a guaranteed scam....i know allllll about it :bayer:

usually i wouldn't short tho

going to the career center at lsu to see about wealth management as my career...

tryin to find some kind of career ...anything really...anyone got any ideas..

business major, minor in personal investment

Oh, I know breh. This would have been free money if we had got our hands on some shares. It has gone through four R/S since last October, and it is going straight back down. Some ETFs are like this :youngsabo:. I'm eyeing it for a bounce right here

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Russell 2000 Index broke below 2014 low today, but bounced right back over it. We're approaching some fairly imp levels in the indices