Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TTDZ is a fukking wildebeest on steroids bruh jesus christ :wtf:

ranking Shugg above Wolf on my penny weed stock DD sources tbh

yeah after they announced that CEO I jumped in - up a bit, might get out if it doesn't jump past .05 tho

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. That's why you dont come in with the investing mindset. Penny stocks is for aggressive traders with an arsenal of strategies. Pros don't worry about missing out on big % gainers, they worry about taking profits while they can when in
a stock that has performed well.

it was a DOA they just surprised with the CEO and BOD announcement. They got a really knowledgeable CEO and respected in the MJ world. now can he lead the company and create value is another story, I don't think the current products is going to be worth the valuation but I took a small flyer on them

无名的

Superstar
Daps
it was a DOA they just surprised with the CEO and BOD announcement. They got a really knowledgeable CEO and respected in the MJ world. now can he lead the company and create value is another story, I don't think the current products is going to be worth the valuation but I took a small flyer on them

Still like ATTBF?

:mjpls:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MCIG makes CNBC

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101565403

To demonstrate the product, we asked mCig COO Mark Linkhorst to heat up some mCigs and vape them on camera. It was all done legally in a medical marijuana setting. Linkhorst is allowed to do this under Washington state law.
First, there was "take one."
Then we asked him to do it again.
And again.

The cameraman and I wanted to make sure we had the best shots, not really understanding until the very end how much hashish Linkhorst was ingesting. Finally, after four takes, it dawned on me that perhaps it was time to stop.
"I'm feeling very medicated right now," Linkhorst told me. "A lot more relaxed than before I did the interview."
:mjlol:

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street

Which stock we talking about?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Goldman Strategist Sees High Chance of 10% Market Drop
By Michael P. Regan Apr 8, 2014 11:34 AM ET
6 Comments Email Print
Save

Photographer: Scott Eells/Bloomberg
David Kostin, chief U.S. equity strategist at Goldman Sachs Group Inc., is sticking... Read More

Related
Goldman Sachs Group Inc.’s David Kostin has some good news, and some bad news.

First, the bad news. There’s a good chance the U.S. stock market will see a 10 percent drop sometime during the next 12 months. Well, as far as precision goes, “good chance” is not good enough for a quant like Kostin, so he gives an exact probability: 67 percent odds of a 10 percent retreat from a peak in the next 12 months.

Though quant work can be complicated, his rationale is actually quite simple -- the market has gone way too long without a so-called correction, or a drop of at least 10 percent from a peak. The biggest declines from highs this year and last year were about 6 percent, and it’s been 22 months since the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index (SPX) saw a 10 percent drop. Mix in a little fancy math, and Kostin ends up with 67 percent odds we’ll see a correction in the next 12 months.

Now for the good news, if you can call it that: He still expects the market to end the year higher, though not by much. Kostin is sticking with his year-end S&P 500 forecast of 1,900, according to a note to clients dated yesterday. That implies a gain of less than 2.8 percent for the year and less than 3 percent from yesterday’s close. In other words, a relatively flat market given the ferocity of the gains seen in this bull run.

Next year will be better in Kostin’s view, with a gain of 11 percent to 2,100 from his 2014 forecast. The S&P 500 will add another 4.8 percent on top of that to 2,200 in 2016, he predicts.

Ho Hum
Since the beginning of the year, Wall Street strategists have held firm to forecasts for a ho-hum market this year following last year’s 30 percent rally in the S&P 500. The average projection on Jan. 3 called for a 5.8 percent gain to 1,955 in 2014, according to estimates compiled by Bloomberg. By April 1, the mean forecast had only moved up six points to 1,961.

It’s important to note in here that these oracles sort of missed the boat last year. The average estimate on Jan. 2, 2013, called for a 7.6 percent gain by the end of the year, while the S&P 500 ended up jumping 30 percent to 1,848.36. Citigroup Inc.’s Tobias Levkovich was closest at 1,615, still more than 200 points off. Kostin forecast a 2013 close of 1,575, almost 300 points off.

So if Wall Street strategists were meteorologists, last year they called for a few inches of snow and the market ended up getting a blizzard. This year, they’re calling for a dusting and so far they haven’t been too far off -- no accumulation.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-...chance-of-pothole-on-road-to-flat-market.html

:scusthov:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
am i crazy for thinking Barnes and Noble is a good buy? I havent looked into their strategy but from a financial statement perspective this company is mad cheap. The facts Sears and JCP contine rebounding and BKS takes a shytting is indicative of the irrationality

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
am i crazy for thinking Barnes and Noble is a good buy? I havent looked into their strategy but from a financial statement perspective this company is mad cheap. The facts Sears and JCP contine rebounding and BKS takes a shytting is indicative of the irrationality

I havent looked at the financials, but chartwise it needs to break $23.50 (2013 high) first before going any higher.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Goldman Strategist Sees High Chance of 10% Market Drop
By Michael P. Regan Apr 8, 2014 11:34 AM ET
6 Comments Email Print
Save

Photographer: Scott Eells/Bloomberg
David Kostin, chief U.S. equity strategist at Goldman Sachs Group Inc., is sticking... Read More

Related
Goldman Sachs Group Inc.’s David Kostin has some good news, and some bad news.

First, the bad news. There’s a good chance the U.S. stock market will see a 10 percent drop sometime during the next 12 months. Well, as far as precision goes, “good chance” is not good enough for a quant like Kostin, so he gives an exact probability: 67 percent odds of a 10 percent retreat from a peak in the next 12 months.

Though quant work can be complicated, his rationale is actually quite simple -- the market has gone way too long without a so-called correction, or a drop of at least 10 percent from a peak. The biggest declines from highs this year and last year were about 6 percent, and it’s been 22 months since the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index (SPX) saw a 10 percent drop. Mix in a little fancy math, and Kostin ends up with 67 percent odds we’ll see a correction in the next 12 months.

Now for the good news, if you can call it that: He still expects the market to end the year higher, though not by much. Kostin is sticking with his year-end S&P 500 forecast of 1,900, according to a note to clients dated yesterday. That implies a gain of less than 2.8 percent for the year and less than 3 percent from yesterday’s close. In other words, a relatively flat market given the ferocity of the gains seen in this bull run.

Next year will be better in Kostin’s view, with a gain of 11 percent to 2,100 from his 2014 forecast. The S&P 500 will add another 4.8 percent on top of that to 2,200 in 2016, he predicts.

Ho Hum
Since the beginning of the year, Wall Street strategists have held firm to .

It’s important to note in here that

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-...chance-of-pothole-on-road-to-flat-market.html

:scusthov:

seems like everyone is calling for a correction...almost makes me want to get bullish

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street

first paragraph alone sounds voodoo-like. Anyone can tell you that. Goldman just talking their book

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
:ehh: Well isn't this something. Them weedstocks are moving rather nicely today. Obv the congress leaning towards legalizing it seems to make this positive affect on the market