Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

无名的

Superstar
Daps
I aint gone lie tho, they are making wolf look like a bytch

Wolf's Twitter said a week or so ago we'd never be able to get SPLI in the .30s again.

:huhldup:

I hope he's out here wolfing the sheep because dude kept posting screenshots of his account and unless he's already a super millionaire, I think I'd be good getting out at half a million.

:whew:

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
hindsight is 20/20 and these things turn on a dime

everybody was saying TTDZ was a bust a few weeks ago (myself included), now its up 400%

you can't call it

Exactly. That's why you dont come in with the investing mindset. Penny stocks is for aggressive traders with an arsenal of strategies. Pros don't worry about missing out on big % gainers, they worry about taking profits while they can when in
a stock that has performed well.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Wolf's Twitter said a week or so ago we'd never be able to get SPLI in the .30s again.

:huhldup:

I hope he's out here wolfing the sheep because dude kept posting screenshots of his account and unless he's already a super millionaire, I think I'd be good getting out at half a million.

:whew:
This really aint do nothin but make a new base for these stocks to blast off of...all the people who bought in the trips probably saw the red and got out too, cant blame em.

This was but a pothole on the road to riches :ahh:

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
Nothing really. Just an intraday bounce. Scalping pennies and stacking it up

Right, got it. Well, that nikka MINE came through with the huge intraday piff - from 0.011 to 0.022. LOL. Too bad I was a p*ssy and didn't buy more at around 0.013 - same goes with SPLI, was thinking hard at 0.12 - now at 0.16.

BUT, ofc I had no experience on this kind of heavily manipulated market and situation, so I had no faith in the prices going back up at all. But in a more normal setting buying when blood in on the street = snap call

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Right, got it. Well, that nikka MINE came through with the huge intraday piff - from 0.011 to 0.022. LOL. Too bad I was a p*ssy and didn't buy more at around 0.013 - same goes with SPLI, was thinking hard at 0.12 - now at 0.16.

BUT, ofc I had no experience on this kind of heavily manipulated market and situation, so I had no faith in the prices going back up at all. But in a more normal setting buying when blood in on the street = snap call

Are you under the PDT rule or do you have more than 25k in your account?

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
Are you under the PDT rule or do you have more than 25k in your account?

I read up on the PDT-thing when you first mentioned it.

I don't have a margin account, I have a cash account, so the PDT rule doesn't apply to me. On another note, no I don't have 25 k in my account, but looking to get past that soon enough :takedat: . . . After I quit being a shook bytch, LOL. Well atleast I didn't sell shyt so I can be proud of that fact.