Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I'm not 6 figure 6 cert gang or none of that just a blue collar working dude...So the stocks have dropped nearly $400 (apple, uber, tsla, vnq, amazon, and psec) should I just hold steady and assume they will go back up or should I start to look for something new.

TSLA was 1000, UBER 500, AMAZON 850, APPLE 500, VNQ 150 were the purchases since August 20.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If a rotation begins remember this post I made back in July, some of these already came up somewhat..

If anyone is interested I have compiled a list of value stock plays. These are all medium to large cap companies that will likely survive and have a lot of upside. Most are 40-50% off their highs..

Okay so what's the plan. do not expect big gains in a month. We are looking at 1-2 years down the road. These are all great companies/ETFs and most will likely come back. If one doesn't that's fine you can remove them from your pie if they are faltering.

I'd narrow this down some.. but here's an example I compiled and keep in mind that many of these also have nice dividend returns.

XLF
JETS
CCL
Delta
MGM
JPM
WFC
BA
RTX
BRK.B
WYNN
PLAY
DFS
CVX
WBA
SBUX
T
KO

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
stocks i have in my fidelity.

TSLA
SHLL (short)
LVGO
LCA (short)
BOXL (short)
UPWK
PLNHF
SPAQ (short)
PLUG
LMND

when short term stocks pop, i'll use it to buy more of my long positions. :mjgrin:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I'm not 6 figure 6 cert gang or none of that just a blue collar working dude...So the stocks have dropped nearly $400 (apple, uber, tsla, vnq, amazon, and psec) should I just hold steady and assume they will go back up or should I start to look for something new.
yea :yeshrug: hold til end of october at least. def dont sell at a loss today

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I wouldn't bet against tech period. Maybe some companies ran too much but that's because there was nowhere safe to park their money. They know that Apple, Facebook, Amazon etc. control the market..

They don't feel safe putting their money elsewhere and they probably shouldn't. I think you'll see value come back a lot when a vaccine is announced but tech is really where money is being made.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
yea :yeshrug: hold til end of october at least. def dont sell at a loss today

I'm pretty on board with your theory that Trump will pump the markets to inflate his economic stats but there's still a very real chance that it doesnt matter what Trump does and the market will still falter because its built on inflated monetary policy right now.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of this pullback is bs, because I don’t see any stock beside lmnd that I would cop and put more money into.

People are Tripping over their stock dropping $2-10, give me a break

I'll admit that I don't normally do this. I just had some extra cash around...But to see it drop 400 dollars in a couple of days seems pretty high but I'm assuming it could also bounce back up in a few days also.

Daps
Reppin
NYC

TSLA was 1000, UBER 500, AMAZON 850, APPLE 500, VNQ 150 were the purchases since August 20.

Don't sell. Panic selling is always bad.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ok cool I remember you. I saw you post that you made posts in here about Tesla at $50 and was wondering who you were cuz there was only a small group of people posting here back in the day.
lol yes sir. When i was a fundamental investor i was on point back the day. unfortunately i developed a bit of a trading/gambling option addiction that fukkd me up