Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Need a little assistance form M1 vets here:

Opened one a few days ago, placed a small $200. Shoes I have $400...and no, nothing doubled or anything like that. I have 1 pie halved: an ETF @Serious shared and a basic FAANG half (only Amazon, Google MS)

What??
Which ETF? And put your next paycheck in it:wow:

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
i put a lot of $$$ into long-dated calls on international ecommerce companies (amazon clones), figure at least one of them will hit big in the next couple years. specifically $SE (amazon of southeast asia), $JD (chinese competitor to $BABA), and $MELI (south american amazon). anyone else into these companies or considered them? seems to be a lot of growth potential, and also i had very little international exposure in my portfolio other than NIO so figured i'd go in.
You consider JMIA?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its revenue and customer growth is crazy, and their new partnership with walmart sounds promising. only thing i'm worried about is the effect of china/us tensions going forward, but so far they haven't really slowed it down.

ya same reason I’m skittish about NIO which I want to move to eventually

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
i put a lot of $$$ into long-dated calls on international ecommerce companies (amazon clones), figure at least one of them will hit big in the next couple years. specifically $SE (amazon of southeast asia), $JD (chinese competitor to $BABA), and $MELI (south american amazon). anyone else into these companies or considered them? seems to be a lot of growth potential, and also i had very little international exposure in my portfolio other than NIO so figured i'd go in.
Yup I’m considering 5k on JD June ‘21 calls at 110 I think.
Only issue is trump’s continued attacks on China.

however, jd’s q2 was very good

spencerforhire

All Star
Daps
Right now I'm looking for long term stock options (inexpensive shares).

What yall think about Rocket Mortgage & NIO?

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TSLA should hit $2300 easily this morning

gonna be a crazy last day before the split

Last edited: