RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup:Double down on an MIP pick. When it goes up 100% - then pay it off!!! @FabTrey

:troll:

in all seriousness - I would pay it off too. Esp if the interest rate is terrible.
Its nothing crazy. It's my macys card I been buying throwback basketball jerseys like crazy. Just copped a sprewell and dirk. Im addicted :noah:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
It will die a slow death. My concern is the cut dividend. I am also down 40% on the position from when I bought it last summer. It was like Ford a stock I bought only because it had a decent strength brand name and a solid dividend.

Every day I look at it and become further disappointed with how far it continues to fall.

I'm actually thinking of buying more XOM. Gas isn't going away overnight.

Yesterday I read on Forbes that the Democrats are warming up to Nuclear as a form of "green" energy. I bought some BWXT this morning as a bit of a gamble.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:francis: Good point actual is 42%.

Still good as fukk, considering the average person only gets 6-7% annually:lolbron:

Where do you see that number cuz I think mine is good as well? It says money weighted return is 32% from June 30th. Don't know if thats the right number or theres another one.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Y’all believe in TSLA long-term? Or are y’all just riding the wave temporarily? :patrice:

I’m trying to understand the hype, but I just don’t get it.
I'm planning on selling my last call option around the time of the split. I think it has gone up too fast this year.

Should they really be a half trillion dollar company now?

But I've made a lot of money off TSLA even after I already said they were too high, so what do I know?

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
i put a lot of $$$ into long-dated calls on international ecommerce companies (amazon clones), figure at least one of them will hit big in the next couple years. specifically $SE (amazon of southeast asia), $JD (chinese competitor to $BABA), and $MELI (south american amazon). anyone else into these companies or considered them? seems to be a lot of growth potential, and also i had very little international exposure in my portfolio other than NIO so figured i'd go in.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i put a lot of $$$ into long-dated calls on international ecommerce companies (amazon clones), figure at least one of them will hit big in the next couple years. specifically $SE (amazon of southeast asia), $JD (chinese competitor to $BABA), and $MELI (south american amazon). anyone else into these companies or considered them? seems to be a lot of growth potential, and also i had very little international exposure in my portfolio other than NIO so figured i'd go in.

I’m looking at JD based on a recommendation someone in this thread made

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
I’m looking at JD based on a recommendation someone in this thread made

its revenue and customer growth is crazy, and their new partnership with walmart sounds promising. only thing i'm worried about is the effect of china/us tensions going forward, but so far they haven't really slowed it down.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Need a little assistance form M1 vets here:

Opened one a few days ago, placed a small $200. Shoes I have $400...and no, nothing doubled or anything like that. I have 1 pie halved: an ETF @Serious shared and a basic FAANG half (only Amazon, Google MS)

What??