Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
If the last one was around 2008, then that means tesla wasn't a stock yet. Not sure about a company. So another company might just be the 2020 version of tesla. Don't have to be EV stock but could be an innovator in another sector. Just gotta find out what industry is poised for a revolution where we can get in on the ground floor.
Sounds like Cathie talking :mjgrin:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Quick reminder that it appears that every decade some shyt happens that causes the stock market to crash. if we go by the past then the next disaster to cause a stock market crash will happen between 2028 - 2030. All i'm saying is make sure ya'll cash out by the beginning of 2028. may we all retire of tesla stock before the next stock market crash happens:blessed:

The market doesn't always just move up in straight line. Look at the chart of what the GW Bush years looked like:
From Reagan to Trump: Here's how stocks performed under each president
You can't predict when the crash will happen, and if there's a crash you can't really predict with 100% certainty if the crash is over or if you're in the old "Dead Cat Bounce" :why:.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Im expecting atleast a 25% drop in Tesla stock at some point. Maybe capital raise will trigger this
After the split gonna be plenty of people selling maybe half there shares to secure profits

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
How much did you guys start your initial account with?
I started my M1 with 1k on June 22nd. Threw in another 1k on July 6. Then threw in 50, 250 and now i been on 100 a week total up to 2600 and I'm up 400 so far so 20% according to them. My fidelity roth ira account I had over time so can't really say since I wasn't consistent with investing in that one until recently. My retirement ira I transferred over and that was 48k. Its at 59k. GNUS and OPTI helped a lot even tho I wouldve had more with opti but didn't sell in time. Plus I haven't been consistently putting money in that account for it to grow more until now when I'm starting that back up again. Going for more safe and stable plays in that one.

Speaking of Fidelity and M1. On my fidelity ira I have ARKW and ARKF. Combined current value of about $5200. I got the recurring deposit setup but it only lets me invest automatically in mutual funds. Even the same thing on my roth ira. I just opened up another M1 account. Thinking of selling those 2 funds and withdrawing and moving the money to M1 where I can setup an ARK pie with ARKK and another one and that way I can do automatic investments in that pie instead. But then again maybe I can just keep them in fidelity and avoid any taxes and just deposit money at a set time period and do it manually. :jbhmm: Especially with that being an ira and short term gains so not sure if it would be worth the hassle with taxes. Feel like ima need some help this year with that cuz its been too much fukkery and accounts and my ass aint gonna be able to turbo tax my way outta this one like previous years with basic stuff like a W2 and Ally 1099. :francis:

Think I'll just open the ARK pie and invest thru there and leave the fidelity ARKs alone. Don't know if I can even pull from an ira without a penalty this young. Not worth the risk.