Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Huge day for tech and innovation :wow:

Value stocks look tired. That's one front I haven't fully developed yet but I'm working on it. I got back into Disney, I'm looking into some other plays I was discussing with my value stocks M1 as well..

They ain't gonna do shyt right now but once we get the vaccine they will explode so don't forget about them :manny:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Just got 2 more shares of SQ, should I get more Apple or buy NVIDIA? II'm about .5 of a share away from 2 full Apple on M1, and have about .45 of a Nvidia. Thoughts?

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Quick reminder that it appears that every decade some shyt happens that causes the stock market to crash. if we go by the past then the next disaster to cause a stock market crash will happen between 2028 - 2030. All i'm saying is make sure ya'll cash out by the beginning of 2028. may we all retire of tesla stock before the next stock market crash happens:blessed:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Quick reminder that it appears that every decade some shyt happens that causes the stock market to crash. if we go by the past then the next disaster to cause a stock market crash will happen between 2028 - 2030. All i'm saying is make sure ya'll cash out by the beginning of 2028. may we all retire of tesla stock before the next stock market crash happens:blessed:

If the last one was around 2008, then that means tesla wasn't a stock yet. Not sure about a company. So another company might just be the 2020 version of tesla. Don't have to be EV stock but could be an innovator in another sector. Just gotta find out what industry is poised for a revolution where we can get in on the ground floor.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Pulled in over $2k today. Could’ve been much more but AAPL couldn’t stay in the green. I’m not complaining at all though. I know this type of growth isn’t able to sustain itself but I’ll enjoy the ride over the next couple months between Tesla’s battery day and Apple introducing the iPhone 12 and their other new tech. I’m gonna be dumping way more bread into ARKK over the next few months so that should definitely boost the returns I’ll be seeing. Still keeping my eye on DIS, FB and possibly NKE as well for additions to the portfolio. I can’t speak enough to how dope this thread is. Bunch of brothers setting themselves up for the future.
:win: