Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Stock game is simpler than it seems in all honesty. I make easy money adding to M1 and buying up SPACs and trusted companies and I never have to worry about if they will fall and never come back :manny:
I don't know what breh said it but I'm about to take the L on these pennys and just put it in Apple and TSLA :jelly:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Stock game is simpler than it seems in all honesty. I make easy money adding to M1 and buying up SPACs and trusted companies and I never have to worry about if they will fall and never come back :manny:

rich cacs been doing this forever breh. i mean just imagine holding on to AMZN, APPL, MSFT for 20-30+ years since the 90s. :picard:

and when their money grows, they just add ton of safe dividend stocks. it sure aint no rocket science. :wow:

and when the market flops? they sure aint gonna panic like a little biatch like most of us. they will buy shyt ton more cuz they can :wow:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
SPCE is a tempting buy I need to do more DD. I have concerns about the company.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I don't know what breh said it but I'm about to take the L on these pennys and just put it in Apple and TSLA :jelly:
yeah same. been unloading some of the pennies on my roth and ira to load up on more apple. made some decent gains on stuff like gnus and opti over time but not really swing trading to be making quick gains . better to just have stable growth over time and move more into known stocks. be better once i start consistently putting money into the accounts and they grow with more invested. what i want to find out is how i can do that on fidelity cuz i got a recurring deposit that auto invests in mutual funds but not in individual stocks or etf like apple and the arks. I'll have to research that.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Anyone already got PLUG? DD looking good so far. is this a recommended buy?