Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:lolbron: i got multiple grey hairs cuz of that stock

GAN, RIOT and WMT doing well for me today. GAN and WMT have earnings coming up so i took profit on GAN (some). Holding the other two completely and looking to add if possible
I need to riot to dip more....

I've been gradually rising my shares, don't need it to fully start to take off.

Do they have earnings coming up or something. :jbhmm:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
dont be sleepin on PYPL yall. its so damn steady. ill be adding it in one of my m1. its just a great stock. Cramer just pimped it again too
It my actually be my highest conviction stock right now I just didn’t get in early enough

PayPal and Square are my highest convictions stocks for the future both are easy money imo

We will get to a point where you are at McDonalds abs you order and pay On ur phone through PayPal/cash app while waiting on line and this will be everywhere

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
stock split will turn your 3 in 15 tho since its 5 for 1?

disney, apple, wendy to supplement your portfolio. AMD, SQ, cloudflare too
i got 6 shares of apple in my ira, with 2 of the teslas. then i got both in my m1, along with disney, amd and sq. I'll have to look into cloudflare if its a decent enough price. Didnt know Wendys was popping like that tho. Guess they expanding or their revenue been steadily increasing?

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
i got 6 shares of apple in my ira, with 2 of the teslas. then i got both in my m1, along with disney, amd and sq. I'll have to look into cloudflare if its a decent enough price. Didnt know Wendys was popping like that tho. Guess they expanding or their revenue been steadily increasing?
your 6 shares of apple will turn into 24 shares. Wendy is a solid company that will have a similar share price to MCD within 5 years, plus it pays a dividend. nice lil growth stock that should explode like disney once the whole coronavirus is done.