Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Y'all think companies like IBIO and INO will get much higher, or will they return to pre-Covid levels as other companies move ahead of them in the vaccine race?
I'd love to hear what people think about this. I got a rack in INO that's about -3% rn and I'm not sure if i should just take the L

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Should I flip my tesla into AAPL? I only have one share of TSLA left, which I'm up like 450$ lemme know what yall think. TSLA dominates my M1

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Luckily we bounced back a bit at the end and recovered from a stressful day. Hopefully the index funds come out decent but who knows cuz my M1 was down. I think Facebook was the only positive and a few others. Thank God it's Friday and we can enjoy the weekend with less stress. Should be up today from last week's total anyways so was a successful week overall. :ehh:
Facts. Made about 5rack this week. Actually called into work one time too. Loving it

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y'all think companies like IBIO and INO will get much higher, or will they return to pre-Covid levels as other companies move ahead of them in the vaccine race?

I'd love to hear what people think about this. I got a rack in INO that's about -3% rn and I'm not sure if i should just take the L

I am as in the dark as the next guy but from my (uneducated) perspective:

INO has an Earnings Report Monday. It's a volatile stock so it will probably be moving strongly one way or the other. I'm more bullish if it gets back above $5 personally.

IBIO has been making lower lows and lower highs all month. That is a sign that a lot of the buyers from 7/20 & 7/21 are dumping their stock. Nobody knows what will happen but if it doesn't put in a bottom soon, it can drift back down to $2 potentially.

Robintrack IBIO history: (looks @ RobinHood account holders)
AU8VJ6V.png

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Tesla is the only stock I haven’t flipped for aapl
Yea y'all right. Maybe fukking INO will have a good day before 8/30 and i can sell half of that. I got BA a couple days ago cheap so I sold one of those and 5 AZN. (This is my retirement)