Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
A lesson for all you short-selling, quick comeup ass nikkas :ufdup:

I'm :flabbynsick:

Apple was a penny stock around then and filed for bankruptcy not too long before 2001.

Bill gates pretty much threw money at them so that he could be a monopoly without officially being a monopoly.

Granted the iPhone really saved them in the end. Gotta give credit where it's due.

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
My only regret is that I didn't cop more at $2

If this shyt goes to the 5 to 7 range, I'm gonna have a few racks to drop on Apple at the end of the month.

I wish I had more capital when I was younger, like in my early 20s and shyt :mjcry:

I'm legit thinking of maxing out my IRA for 2020 just to really really eat :takedat:
whats the biggest benefit of maxing out your IRA? for some reason i still dont understand the hype behind roth ira as opposed to the triple tax saving reward of having a HSA or getting employer contributions in a 401k

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Why would you sell SQ? That's a joint you let cook in your portfolio for years. GREAT growth company. Y'all nikkas be tripping.

I was a SQ long breh. :stopitslime:

i started investing in them at $40s. wasnt a big position, so i ate profit at mid $80s in Feb. not a bad move cuz it crashed back to $40s month later. i was like damn im good at this :russ:

and i kept swinging this stock since then. i do have SQ in 2 of my M1. but it aint 40k like i used to have. :wow:

YOU SOLD SQUARE INC CL A (SQ) (Cash)
Symbol SQ
Description SQUARE INC CL A
Shares -327.000
Price 122.50
Amount $40,056.61
Fees $0.89
Settlement Date 07/22/2020

:mjcry:

Last edited: