Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
halted twice. KODK all over again? :whoo:

got in at $14.48. lets go $20 :cape:

ya that’s what made me jump in and take a chance...my initial reaction was damn it already doubled aftermarket...what’s the point? and then I quickly remembered I made that mistake with ERI back in march and KODK last month...let’s see how it goes :yes:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
ya that’s what made me jump in and take a chance...my initial reaction was damn it already doubled aftermarket...what’s the point? and then I quickly remembered I made that mistake with ERI back in march and KODK last month...let’s see how it goes :yes:

google is involved. robinhooders goin crazy

i only dropped 5k tho

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
why is a halt a good thing?

sincerely asking...I don’t know
Typically its not but in this case a bunch of people trying to rush into a tight elevator. Demand/price will shoot up once its unhalted

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Trying to get all my portfolio positions up to at least 50 shares and at the same time lower my cost basis on everything. So far I got Walgreens, Raytheon, AT&T, Uber, and Verizon past that point. My next 2 focuses are Intel and Coca-Cola since they're both below the cost basis right now and only in the low to mid 20 shares range. Apple is gonna do that for itself come the end of August.