Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Got my KODAK $ before it decided to drop.

I’m ready for the next KODAK.

tenor.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
4-5%+ u aren't investing in dividend companies much it would appear
I think that the Blink stock that @Serious recommended and this Twilio one I found with it that I'm about to add to my pie when the window to rebalance opens in the morning are my two most unknown stocks. Everything else is a major company in their industry. The big ones must not pay much dividend or maybe it's based on balance and will grow over time since I only got like $2400 in there so far.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
PRPO jelly wow.

I need to just hold his plays longer ... the ones I did never really moved until a few weeks after I sold :to:

thats the hardest part breh. you just never know if these will pop or flop. :mjcry:

Is Square finally re-poppin? What's goin on with INO I'm sitting on like 55 @FabTrey

INO getting no love from OWS. :stopitslime: and they are too quiet on the press. hopefully this is just a calm before the storm. they desperately need to make a good press, so they can get more $. only funding and phase 3 will get them over the hump.

morris

Superstar
Daps
ACHV is one of those pennies that make a nikka rich.
:mjcry:
Why the fukk I can never catch one of those???
:beli::beli::beli:
made a nice lick off it (posted about it when it was pennies); however, that $16 was a RS (Reverse Split);

funny as I set my triggers yesterday to sell off the rest; TD Ameritrade sent a message that they would not do that to honor the corporate update; glad they did; made an extra 30% (sold off as per newest triggers a few minutes ago)

TD Ameritrade proving to be better than WeBull