Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I bought a couple shares of AZN today as my first ever purchase. Heard about the news of the vaccine research project and saw the decent price on it. Thought it would be a good start to get my feet wet as a college student(soon to be grad) without much capital. Not expecting much except to learn from this experience.

I didn’t buy at the high, bought shortly after opening today. I think it’s solid as I didn’t spend too much money and didn’t lose too much today either, and it doesn’t seem like it will fluctuate much in the near future.

Any tips/tricks would be appreciated :smile:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I bought a couple shares of AZN today as my first ever purchase. Heard about the news of the vaccine research project and saw the decent price on it. Thought it would be a good start to get my feet wet as a college student(soon to be grad) without much capital. Not expecting much except to learn from this experience.

I didn’t buy at the high, bought shortly after opening today. I think it’s solid as I didn’t spend too much money and didn’t lose too much today either, and it doesn’t seem like it will fluctuate much in the near future.

I mean it could move if the news continues to be positive but I've been following AZN for months now and the price action is just not great... today was total BS. It should have easily ran over $70 but it was cut out almost immediately.

Don't expect big things from it. It is pretty stable so u won't lose much either

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps

in m1? if not, younguns like yourself really should open up m1 first.:manny:

you have 40+ years of serious compounding interest in you cuz you young as hell. pour every dime on M1 account and you will become a millionaire by the time you hit 40 just investing alone, and 15+ millionaire by 60. just pick stocks nikkas are buyin here.

but your priority should be borrow student loans less and then payoff them bytches first, and do whatever it takes to live frugally so you can invest $ on a good stock. :mjgrin:

azn is a decent bet, but if i was in my 20s i would risk more. :yeshrug: