Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
@730BlackMage @gabbo no bullshyt I just got a call from TD Ameritrade offering to set up some time to walk me through the platform with a professional over the phone. (I think it is because I moved my Roth IRA to TD Ameritrade last week).

I declined since I've been using ThinkOrSwim since b4 they got bought by TD Ameritrade, but just a heads up that if you call your local TD Ameritrade branch, they got people that can walk you through everything over the phone apparently.

That's dope. Good looking out. I'll check it out when I get some free time.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I used the app in the premarket and it was operating ok. If your balance is replaced with a bunch of asterisks, that is a setting that you can adjust in the app.

I will say though. If you have a computer, there is no reason you should be using the app outside of emergencies. The desktop interface is a LOT quicker when it comes to setting/canceling/replacing orders
Unfortunately don't have access to desktop version cuz of work so have to depend on mobile

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
:mjlit:

fabtrey-robin2.jpg

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
IMO - Its either coiling for a rocket up on earnings or people are in denial about the coming correction
I think TSLA is breaking 1800 end of week. Earnings is going to make the fomo crazy

Told y'all about AZN last week. It's garbage. It finally moved some on Friday but then sold off immediately and it can't go anywhere on the vaccine news. Do not expect this to be a Moderna or NVAX. It's trash...

Patience. AZN will have a run