Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Reign X

Pro
Daps
This why fb will be worth a $1000 in the future.

Once again chicken way ahead of the curve, video was literally a year ago and has <2k views

Make sure y'all are stockpiling.

The other video you linked from him, he says he got out of their stock. He says slow user growth and not liking owner. Other guy in interview brings up ethical issues.

I used to think fb was an easy investment but their ethics suck and can cause shyt. I may get out now and see what the democrats do with them. Possibly get back in after that.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I didn't even know tdameritrade had an app. I mostly trade on the mobile site
:picard:

Yall need to drop what you are doing and download ThinkOrSwim via TD Ameritrade website.

Also, go to the Education center on TD Ameritrade and watch the 2-3 intro to ThinkOrSwim Platform videos.

For example, the website has click and drag stop options. So for example, in the chart below there is the red label that says "-12 STP". That means I have a stop to sell 12 shares at $63.55 and I can use my mouse to click+drag that button to a new price point directly on the chart.
H9tsFkn.png

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The other video you linked from him, he says he got out of their stock. He says slow user growth and not liking owner. Other guy in interview brings up ethical issues.

I used to think fb was an easy investment but their ethics suck and can cause shyt. I may get out now and see what the democrats do with them. Possibly get back in after that.
Yeah. It's fukk Facebook for me irrespective of profits. On a related note, there is a money lending company with a chart that looked like it was finna break out and I started asking myself whether I really need the $$$ that badly.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

I saw that but people forget shyt......

As an investor you have think like the DJIA.....

A lot of crazy shyt has happened since the DJIA's inception, yet the stock price just keep trickling up. A lot shyt that we think break a stock, barely moves it in the grand scheme of things.

I'm in this bytch for the money, no more and no less.

Also when people bring up fb, they always conveniently forget about Whatsapp and Instagram.

Are people not still using Instagram like crazy?

Whatsapp is big as fukk overseas,as well as among people communicating with fam internationally.

Whatsapp, is the #1 downloaded app in numerous countries. And there's countries where FB is the number 1 downloaded app and #1 means of communication as well.

Fukk the soap opera of the story stock trilogy of FB, that commonly plagues US equities, and focus on the big shyt FB is doing overall...

FB ain't going anywhere, anytime soon.

Last edited:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
I saw that but people forget shyt......

As an investor you have think like the DJIA.....

A lot of crazy shyt has happened since the DJIA's inception, yet the stock price just keep trickling up. A lot shyt that we think break a stock, barely moves it in the grand scheme of things.

I'm in this bytch for the money, no more and no less.

Also when people bring up fb, they always conveniently forget about Whatsapp and Instagram.

Are people not still using Instagram like crazy?

Whatsapp is big as fukk overseas,as well as among people communicating with fam internationally.

Whatsapp, is the #1 downloaded app in numerous countries. And there's countries where FB is the number 1 downloaded app and #1 means of communication as well.

Fukk the soap opera of the story stock trilogy of FB, that commonly plagues US equities, and focus on the big shyt FB is doing overall...

FB ain't going anywhere, anytime soon.

chicken g only likes 10x stock. :ehh:

he thinks FB and googl will 4-5x in next 5-7 years. Just aint good enough for his standard :wow:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@730BlackMage @gabbo no bullshyt I just got a call from TD Ameritrade offering to set up some time to walk me through the platform with a professional over the phone. (I think it is because I moved my Roth IRA to TD Ameritrade last week).

I declined since I've been using ThinkOrSwim since b4 they got bought by TD Ameritrade, but just a heads up that if you call your local TD Ameritrade branch, they got people that can walk you through everything over the phone apparently.