Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Welp I'm about 97% cash now :troll:

I might ease into sdow and uvxy since they do well when things go to shyt. Made money doing that in March and part of April.

Still have 1 share of Tesla just to watch the action on it so depending what happens at 7:00 am I may jump back in.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Looks like you Coli brehs aren't alone on Tesla:

Robinhood users can’t get enough of Tesla Inc.

Almost 40,000 Robinhood accounts added shares of the automaker during a single four-hour span on Monday, according to website Robintrack.net, which compiles data on the investing platform that’s much beloved by day trading millennials.

The one-day return may not have turned out so well. Tesla was up as much as 16% at one point before paring gains through the day and finishing 3% lower. It was a rare losing day for the high flying stock, which has surged 56% over the past 10 days. [...]
Full article can be read here:
Ten Thousand Day Traders an Hour Are Buying Tesla Shares

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Hope the market continues to tank and brings TWOU,Chegg and other Education stocks down with it

They’re gonna be poppin ,except for Scholastic :camby:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol I’m looking at ppl way more seasoned than me Freaking out after today. It’s all in the game. I closed out a lot of my smaller plays today that was sitting red the couple of weeks and closed them for a slight profit. That was a victory for me cuz I used to hate looking at the same plays day after day red and wouldn’t wait to expiration to close out the sell but I did today and close a couple of call options that looked like losers for a profit. Hopefully I can do a couple more tomorrow.

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No wonder it has a Bitcoin feel to it
waay to much hype exactly like bitcoin/crypto currency had. I learned my lesson during the crypto peak to never fall for hype, there were tons of coins that were hyped as fukked and straight flopped or were just a straight up money grabbing scam. I've said it here since day one never been bullish on tesla especially at these prices

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
waay to much hype exactly like bitcoin/crypto currency had. I learned my lesson during the crypto peak to never fall for hype, there were tons of coins that were hyped as fukked and straight flopped or were just a straight up money grabbing scam. I've said it here since day one never been bullish on tesla especially at these prices
i might just go down to one share again to watch it

im torn :dead: