Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Dangyo

Rookie
Daps
If the market crashes again, what are some good stocks to look into? Any ideas about if the rebound will be similar to what's going on now?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the market crashes again, what are some good stocks to look into? Any ideas about if the rebound will be similar to what's going on now?
Microsoft
Apple
Tesla or the ARKK etf
Amazon or the FDIS etf
DIA - dow jones ETF
XLK - tech etf
QQQ - Nasdaq etf
Google
Facebook
Nvidia
Square

no idea about the actual rebound, but my guess is that if the market crashes, trump will do anything and everything he can to pump it up before november. so if it crashes in the next month or so i'm throwing a ton of money in

and then might sell november 1st :skip:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
How does one get in on a IPO? Reading about this now. Business wise fascinating reality wise horrifying
  • buy shares on a secondary market - sharepost, equityzen, etc - you need to qualify to be a member of these platforms, although i don't think they verify information given
  • webull - think they give access a week ahead
  • buy shares the day of

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Too many variables to know that upfront imo. Personally, I never even saw meaningful positive economic data to warrant the current rebound, so if we sell off again I'd be hesitant to expect a similar rebound, but that is just one opinion out of the millions of people who participate in the markets.
:yeshrug: