Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just got an email from Ally that they are dropping the rate to 1% smh.
i was just about to post this. we were eating well at like 2.5% but now its not even worth it. I'd rather risk it all knowing that it can be made back instead of letting it sit there doing nothing.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Just got an email from Ally that they are dropping the rate to 1% smh.
Just got that email. Already moved one of my Ally accounts over to M1, thinking I might move one of my other two - it holds my tenants’ security deposits - need to let their money make money :mjpls:

Also contemplating pulling a @Rickdogg44 and pulling my emergency fund from PNC and throwing it in M1 :yeshrug:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just got that email. Already moved one of my Ally accounts over to M1, thinking I might move one of my other two - it holds my tenants’ security deposits - need to let their money make money :mjpls:

Also contemplating pulling a @Rickdogg44 and pulling my emergency fund from PNC and throwing it in M1 :yeshrug:
These lost gains is the emergency. I had to take out close to my remaining amount on Ally so my bank account won't overdraft from throwing more money into my M1. Its been my biggest moneymaker lately cuz these pennies ain't acting right. Part of me wants this unemployment to end soon so I can go out there and make more money and deposit more into the M1 and let it grow quicker. Of course part of me is happy not working a job where I'll be making the same or less as unemployment and dealing with bullshyt just for the opportunity to get "benefits".

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if anyones looking for more amazon exposure, check out FDIS etf :ehh:

33 percent amazon, then 7 percent home depot and 5 percent tesla. gonna snag some of this. holds more amazon than any other etf

edit: yeah this has been crushing SPY for years, im definitely fukkin with it. its like what ARKK is to tesla exposure, for amazon exposure

Last edited: