Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
You putting me in. I appreciate the knowledge. My day trading success is getting great. I was making 500-1000 a day with the PDT limit. If I could do it every day I could prolly quit my job(but I won’t, I’m Almost topped Out)
work on clearing out margin account. Or strictly use it for longer swing trades or investments.

For day trading, cash accounts are king.

Make a day trading, cash account, for monday, wednesday, and friday
and then a cash account for tuesday / thursday.

It's free to make another account.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
I'm sure if is stared trading before the drop I would have put all my savings into tesla when it was at 360. What a disgusting L:francis:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I’m gonna bail out of WISA and ZOM.
Zom goin recover in by the end of the month. It just had an offering on Thursday. It’s expect to go down now and recover about 50% in a month. I don’t know about wisa. I have it and it’s jsut stable for me. No big gain or loss. I’m hold it until it pop. That’s the thing to do with penny’s unless they tank and only penny to really tank on my witho it a recovery is them damn china stocks @Serious :francis:

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You putting me in. I appreciate the knowledge. My day trading success is getting great. I was making 500-1000 a day with the PDT limit. If I could do it every day I could prolly quit my job(but I won’t, I’m Almost topped Out)
Pennys? Big Boys? Combination?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pennys? Big Boys? Combination?
Pennys and small cap. I called them out recently in NIO, Job and staf.

Penny’s give you that volatility you need for quick flips in day trading. Put a 1000 on it and close out the position in the first two hours of the day. I’m starting to understand that in my current position nothin remarkable(or good) happens for After 11. Definitely not after noon. I was listening to some prominent day traders and they beasically echoed that sentiment. Their day is basically over by lunch and the rest of the day they spend scouting for the next morning(which is basically what I do).

My girl think I’m back in the streets:russ::stopitslime:. Never that.

Last edited:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
it aint too late nikkas. 10k in 5 years :cape:

t-sizzle.jpg

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
my fidelity and m1 (long term stocks) are outperforming my ally and robinhood (short term stocks) badly. :scust:

i really am very close to selling all my penny/spec stocks and just go m1 all te way. ill give it 3 more weeks. :scust:
Low key

this what I’ve been doing for the past 3 weeks. It’s way less stressful. If it dips in the morning I just add to my positions.

• Dap
Reactions: Ya?