Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
How many buying lemonade? Is it worth it right now since its 90%? I've been burned on IPOs in the past, hence the reason i always never like buying them.

EDIT: Just read up on them. Could be an AMZN type stock. Wallstreet sentiment is positive.

Definitely a Strong Buy

Last edited:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Someone with TD explain to me how when I'm trying to buy stock, its showing a negative total at the bottom? Its scaring me off from purchasing something that I really wanna try...

This will be my first time trading on TDA, I've used Robinhood every other time. The particular stock I'm looking to buy isn't on RH and RH doesnt show me a negative total when I'm looking to buy. Thanks to anyone who can help...
They have some of the best support in the industry. My suggestion is to send a message to their customer service and then look on their website or YouTube to get more familiar with the platform

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You still don’t have webull or cash account :dahell:

You know you could have just created another account with your brokerage over The Weeknd and started trading again.

Basically you have two margin accounts(if that’s your thing)

Trade one account on Monday Wednesday Friday then another Tuesday and Thursday.
You putting me in. I appreciate the knowledge. My day trading success is getting great. I was making 500-1000 a day with the PDT limit. If I could do it every day I could prolly quit my job(but I won’t, I’m Almost topped Out)

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
33% profit today :manny:

that money flip the same. I don’t discriminate :mjpls:

Penny stocks matter :wow:

i learned it the hard way. never fuk wit ipo. its one nite stand gone bad every damn time:lolbron:

but yeah you can just flip that hoe. but dont trust the bytch yet. to be a wife kind she gotta show her worth :ehh: