Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@Rickdogg44 Rover got released this evening. 1k each. Hopefully tomorrow a good day. I'm tryna throw some more on it in the morning. I'm good with a dip in the PM or staying at the same price until opening so I can get some more. Lots of businesses gonna be investing in this. Wouldn't be surprised if they sign a major partnership this week. Think we seeing 10 cents tomorrow minimum. :banderas:
Dropping 50k Monday. We can't lose! Opti gang!

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Dropping 50k Monday. We can't lose! Opti gang!
:ohhh::dwillhuh::jawalrus: This man said fukk it:

giphy.gif

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
@Rickdogg44 Rover got released this evening. 1k each. Hopefully tomorrow a good day. I'm tryna throw some more on it in the morning. I'm good with a dip in the PM or staying at the same price until opening so I can get some more. Lots of businesses gonna be investing in this. Wouldn't be surprised if they sign a major partnership this week. Think we seeing 10 cents tomorrow minimum. :banderas:
Man, I don't know to cash out or ride the summer out. Heard too many stories ppl holding the bag on idex, gnus, etc. But they appear to have quality products

They appear to sold out of soft launch on rover. I've never been on Twitter as much as this weekend on "search $OPTI" loll. That was my 4th weekend lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Man, I don't know to cash out or ride the summer out. Heard too many stories ppl holding the bag on idex, gnus, etc. But they appear to have quality products

They appear to sold out of soft launch on rover. I've never been on Twitter as much as this weekend on "search $OPTI" loll. That was my 4th weekend lol

Bruh listen... it's a penny stock. It's a 99% chance that the company is trash and the spike is short lived. You can throw money into it but set a stop loss.. don't be a bagholder.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Same here. Got lots riding on this. Of course nowhere near the 50k level tho or even 5k lol. Might take some profits early or keep an eye on it and see where I can set stop losses or alerts.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
anybody still riding WKHS? I feel like it's gonna crash. Just too parabolic. I might sell and eat profit then get in again.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
anybody still riding WKHS? I feel like it's gonna crash. Just too parabolic. I might sell and eat profit then get in again.
I got some shares. I'll see what it does this week. Its supposed to be one of the promising electric vehicles out there.