Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one more question about the PDT. I know it’s an nuisance but my broker brought it up when I was asking him about something that’s wasn’t related to day trading. So if I buy something aftermarket and sell it next day premarket does that count as a daytrade.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
one more question about the PDT. I know it’s an nuisance but my broker brought it up when I was asking him about something that’s wasn’t related to day trading. So if I buy something aftermarket and sell it next day premarket does that count as a daytrade.

No it doesn't count. from my understanding, it has to be the same trading session. But honestly, you shouldn't day trade under PDT. I know the advantages of margins but I don't believe they offset the advantage of making numerous trades within a day

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
So my breh hit me today regarding this guy Curtis Carroll.

I heard his story, and read about him a few years back, I really came back to his system and breh is pretty solid.

Here's an introduction to his, it's worth a watch(11 minutes) @calixprynce

But then I came across his youtube channel and breh is dropping gems about investing:

Breh breaks down reverse stock splits(think XPSA, story is about SHIP):

Timing the market:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
So my breh hit me today regarding this guy Curtis Carroll.

I heard his story, and read about him a few years back, I really came back to his system and breh is pretty solid.

Here's an introduction to his, it's worth a watch(11 minutes) @calixprynce

But then I came across his youtube channel and breh is dropping gems about investing:

Breh breaks down reverse stock splits(think XPSA, story is about SHIP):

Timing the market:

I heard that TED talk before but forgot about him. Good looking out

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@Rickdogg44 Rover got released this evening. 1k each. Hopefully tomorrow a good day. I'm tryna throw some more on it in the morning. I'm good with a dip in the PM or staying at the same price until opening so I can get some more. Lots of businesses gonna be investing in this. Wouldn't be surprised if they sign a major partnership this week. Think we seeing 10 cents tomorrow minimum. :banderas:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
thinking about FLIR systems. They have the best thermal imaging in the game it seems and with corona goin on all these businesses are gonna be wanting cameras. I think they will crush earnings at the end of the month. :jbhmm:

i brought em up a good while ago

with that said..

many places will start to use them more and more BUT they dont really mean shyt at the end of the day

they can detect a fever but its pretty clear people dont have to have a fever to pass covid around..and chances are if someone is fukked up enough to have a fever at 101 or higher they arent going anywhere except the hospital

so long story short im sure as a business they will continue to do very well but in actual practice i dont think the thermal cameras are helping to significantly stop the spread..but perhaps its too early to tell. with states like florida and texas half assing it...i doubt many businesses have that type of shyt yet

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i brought em up a good while ago

with that said..

many places will start to use them more and more BUT they dont really mean shyt at the end of the day

they can detect a fever but its pretty clear people dont have to have a fever to pass covid around..and chances are if someone is fukked up enough to have a fever at 101 or higher they arent going anywhere except the hospital

so long story short im sure as a business they will continue to do very well but in actual practice i dont think the thermal cameras are helping to significantly stop the spread..but perhaps its too early to tell. with states like florida and texas half assing it...i doubt many businesses have that type of shyt yet

No doubt but I'm hearing their cameras can't basically be kept in stock.. like they are flying. Could be a low risk and high reward play short term.

I wasn't as bullish on Peloton as some other people but that's another earnings play I'm looking at... they are cookin

That said I need to see a pullback to make a move