Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
this is a good vid on how to read candles. im still learning too.

Unrelated a bit to stocks but babypips.com has a course that discusses candlesticks.

Learn Forex Trading at School of Pipsology - BabyPips.com

Its for forex but I think the same principles apply with reading the charts and different indicators and whatnot. I'm about halfway thru it so still not done yet. I think with all markets tho its kind of the same with the charts as well as the news and economy. Any type of news can have an effect on any investment whether good or bad.

Apparently Fidelity showing that I'm losing money today. :dahell:

Either they lied to me and told me the market was closed and are doing trades behind my back or they done snuck in some canadian stocks to fukk with me. :francis:

Damn near made back all my stock losses from this past week last night. Took a big risk on a crypto coin and it paid off. Got greedy and lost some profits this morning but have hopes that it'll bounce back to that level and go higher especially over the weekend. My total net worth on my Mint account is still up and probably a bit higher now. Just gotta take the weekend to relax and not worry about looking at these numbers all day. Got back into GNUS for like 138 shares yesterday Nothing major but hopefully this news on Monday gives me something. Hopefully I can double my investment. And hopefully the new product launch from OPTI gets us off to a good start this week. ZOM killed me on Friday but hopeful that it bounces back even if it takes a bit to start going back up again. Need those two stocks to come thru this month.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Just like I've been saying in discord, physical CASH is dead....

SQ got next.

SQ serves the under served, heavy.

22% of the US is estimated to be unbanked / underbanked. That's 55million :wow:
FDIC - 2017 Household Survey Results - Unbanked and Underbanked Findings

Damn near everyone I know got ca$h app though.

Stop pouring jelly on yourself brehs...

Bit coin is growing as well :wow:

Last edited:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Just like I've been saying in discord, physical CASH is dead....

SQ got next.

SQ serves the under served, heavy.

22% of the US is estimated to be unbanked / underbanked. That's 55million :wow:
FDIC - 2017 Household Survey Results - Unbanked and Underbanked Findings

Damn near everyone I know got ca$h app though.

Stop pouring jelly on yourself brehs...

Bit coin is growing as well :wow:

How don’t know how you find the time to do this and maintain a full time job.

but the gems you drop are greatly appreciated.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unrelated a bit to stocks but babypips.com has a course that discusses candlesticks.

Learn Forex Trading at School of Pipsology - BabyPips.com

Its for forex but I think the same principles apply with reading the charts and different indicators and whatnot. I'm about halfway thru it so still not done yet. I think with all markets tho its kind of the same with the charts as well as the news and economy. Any type of news can have an effect on any investment whether good or bad.

Apparently Fidelity showing that I'm losing money today. :dahell:

Either they lied to me and told me the market was closed and are doing trades behind my back or they done snuck in some canadian stocks to fukk with me. :francis:

Damn near made back all my stock losses from this past week last night. Took a big risk on a crypto coin and it paid off. Got greedy and lost some profits this morning but have hopes that it'll bounce back to that level and go higher especially over the weekend. My total net worth on my Mint account is still up and probably a bit higher now. Just gotta take the weekend to relax and not worry about looking at these numbers all day. Got back into GNUS for like 138 shares yesterday Nothing major but hopefully this news on Monday gives me something. Hopefully I can double my investment. And hopefully the new product launch from OPTI gets us off to a good start this week. ZOM killed me on Friday but hopeful that it bounces back even if it takes a bit to start going back up again. Need those two stocks to come thru this month.
Zom had an offering at .16 on Thursday. It’s goin take roughly a month to recover

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Zom had an offering at .16 on Thursday. It’s goin take roughly a month to recover
yeah heard about that. don't know what it is with offerings and causing lots of selling. I'll just have to sit tight and hope I have enough shares to make a decent recovery. That's one of the few stocks I have in multiple accounts so hopefully it eventually pays out and gets all the accounts in a great spot.

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah heard about that. don't know what it is with offerings and causing lots of selling. I'll just have to sit tight and hope I have enough shares to make a decent recovery. That's one of the few stocks I have in multiple accounts so hopefully it eventually pays out and gets all the accounts in a great spot.
Yeah if history is any indication, Xom had an offering back in the first quarter and the stock went down the next days after but rose sharply after one month by 73%. Monday morning I’ll be dropping some cash into zom , so we’ll both be waiting for the come up

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
How don’t know how you find the time to do this and maintain a full time job.

but the gems you drop are greatly appreciated.

Honestly it's easy. I'm more of an investor or swing trader than I am a day trader.

No kids, no gf, no real responsibilities. So i have a lot of free time to research stocks and companies:manny:

I like learning and making money :yeshrug: