Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:. How did you come across this. Seems interesting

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

Bantec Brings Interactive, Temperature Monitoring, UVC Robotic Cleaning Systems to the COVID-19 Fight
im the guy who finds decent speculative assets, buys em, sells em early, then watches them do a x15

just like opti

or ethereum:mjcry:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
im the guy who finds decent speculative assets, buys em, sells em early, then watches them do a x15

just like opti

or ethereum:mjcry:
There is still lot of growth opportunities there though.

I wonder who are the giant in the UV light disinfectant sector cause with covid 19 there are huge money maker potential

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There is still lot of growth opportunities there though.

I wonder who are the giant in the UV light disinfectant sector cause with covid 19 there are huge money maker potential
just told u go look at how opti did a x15

• Dap
Reactions: Ya?

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
You setting a PT sell limit at like 5% / 10% higher? I only got in EVRI - i should have followed the logic. He said 50-75% - So i was gonna ride it :to: I know i need to be patient tho :mjgrin:

I almost got in BOXL :francis:

some i'll get out early. some i'll stay long like INO. i aint got no specific plan. :manny:

for GENE, im hoping take out my initial investment of $10000 when it gains 100%. then ill just sit on 10k and ride. thats the best case scenario. if it gets dumped like mofo then so be it. i'll wait till next ride. and with the profit i made i plan to open another m1 account just for the dividend.

but i feel like some of these stocks won't do nothin so ill just eat 20% and get out. hopefully it gets popped soon. if it doesn't maybe ill just stop everything and just put these 50k to M1 and call it a day.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Are there any recommendations for good sources of business news. I have a few gathered but want to dwindle down to top 5 for potential investments.