Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
i'm focusing on M1 for the near term, i need to focus on more guaranteed growth. will practice less risky moves on my regular investment account
the way i look at it, if my rate of return is at a minimum 2% on my investment in any of my brokerage accounts that already beats what the banks would be doing at barely 1% (ally) and places like bank of america which gives .01-.06% depending on your tier level-which is literally highway robbery- i had bands sitting with BOA and these fawkers werent even give me less than half of a percent on my money:snoop:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
i'm focusing on M1 for the near term, i need to focus on more guaranteed growth. will practice less risky moves on my regular investment account
I’m going be honest I’d be pissed as fukk if my physician said they day trades. That means they probably ain’t giving 100% focus on the patient. Like imagine you see a risky stock down 60%. And you forgot to put a stop loss.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
I’m going be honest I’d be pissed as fukk if my physician said they day trades. That means they probably ain’t giving 100% focus on the patient. Like imagine you see a risky stock down 60%. And you forgot to put a stop loss.

that's when i excuse my self from the patient's room to "answer a page". lol i'm just playing. it's exactly the reason that i wanna focus on buying shyt that i can set and forget for years and not worry about dips (except when buying them up). i'll buy blue chips every week and save the day/swing/risky trading for my weeks off w/ like 15-20% of my money.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
that's when i excuse my self from the patient's room to "answer a page". lol i'm just playing. it's exactly the reason that i wanna focus on buying shyt that i can set and forget for years and not worry about dips (except when buying them up). i'll buy blue chips every week and save the day/swing/risky trading for my weeks off w/ like 15-20% of my money.
You easily swing trade while at work, but day trading :camby:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

no he claims it’s not in the comments...says he offers good technical analysis